Reunited...

Presley POV~~

It was a Saturday morning and I woke up late. Once again. I was in la for the summer and I really enjoy being here because of the dance classes I get to take and the cool things to do here. Today Brady was coming over to stay for a few weeks and I had never been more excited. Me and Brady are best friends and we hadn't seen each other in just over a month. It may not seem long but it is for us!

I got up, showered, brushed my teeth and got ready. I wore a black co-ord set with white polka dots on. I had my hair naturally down and a little bit of makeup on. I walked into the kitchen to say hey to my mum and she made me breakfast

Ashley- A
Pressley-P

A-so press you excited to see Brady and Tricia today??

P-I have never been more excited!

A-okay after you have finished help me finish cleaning the house please

P-okay mum.

A few hours has passed and it was time to go and collect Brady and Tricia from the airport!
I excitedly put my shoes on and jumped in the car. I gave Brady a quick message saying we were on our way.

Brady POV~~

Today was the day me and pressley were reuniting. I was sooo excited to see my bestie. We had to catch a flight early this morning and they were going to be picking us up on the other side.

It was later On and we had just got off the place and I checked my phone to see I have a message from Pressely saying they were on there way. Me and my mum waited in the car park.

Presley POV~~ we arrived at the airport and parked up. I jumped out the car quickly and tried to find them but I was too short to see over anything:(
We carry on walking towards the airport until all of a sudden I see Tricia and Brady from a distance!
I started to scream and Brady must have heard me cause he joined in. I ran so fast up to him and he did the same until we finally reached each other. We hugged each other with  the biggest hug and he picked me up and spun me. Our mums also hugged and then I went to go say hello to Tricia and she gave me a hug.

P- I have missed you so much- I say still hugging him

B-I have missed you too press!!

T-awh you too are so cute!

A- come on guys let's get back to the car

Brady POV~~

It feels so nice to be reunited with press again. We were hugging for a good 5 minutes until we made our way back to the car. I sat in the middle seat at the back so me and Pressley were closer and could talk more. It was quite a long journey back to their place so we both ended up falling asleep with our heads resting on each other.

A-Awh look at them Tricia
T-I'll take a picture!
She took a picture and posted it to her Instagram.

Brady and Pressley were both just so happy to be back with Each other...

Sooo I don't know what this is gonna turn out like but I thought I would give it ago. How you enjoyyy. Make sure to comment some ideas for upcoming chapters and things they did this summer! Xx