opposites

(link x dark link. shounen ai.... i guess? made this story up as i went through my head. warning: one-sided relationship and... um... forced step-incest??? i dunno but if you don't like, come to me and i will flame you so hard, not even your ashes will be left on the floor. love you all.)

16 year old dark link didn't understand the meaning of love. never did and will not start to. it was a surprise when his mother, stygian link, announced out of the blue that she was engaged to a man named cale avalon.

needless to say, they fought about it all the way until the wedding. he had to dress in a black tuxedo with a red tie and sat at the front glaring at this supposed cale.

the man was a tall one with pale blond hair, milk white skin, emerald eyes and stubble growing from his chin. that man had a son named link avalon.

ha!

dark growled when link sat near him, face as blank as a stone. the boy took after his father, although he had shoulder length, golden blond hair that was in a ponytail, was 5'0 in height, milky white skin, a petite build and the most intense blue eyes dark has seen.

"ALL CHEERS FOR THE BRIDE AND THE LUCKY GROOM!"

"HIP HIP! HURRAY!"

blue, yellow and white roses went flying through the air, a few petals landing on the two boys. dark angrily threw them off and link slowly removed it from his hair. looking at it on his hand before watching it slowly flutter to the floor.

'stupid mum marrying a strange man and not even telling me! what's wrong with him anyway?'

the short blond stood up and walked away, dark glared holes on his back.

dark was not enjoying the ride. being squished against link was uncomfortable as thigh's pressed against eachother. the car was small and on the back it said 'just married!!!'

link squirmed as his father took a sharp turn to the left, causing him to lean against dark. his new step brother.

dark link was a teen reaching 5'5 with tanned skin, shiny, black hair, an average build and intense red eyes. link knew dark didn't like him so gave the boy as much personal space. right now wasn't one of it.

the two males were squished together until they got to their new destination. link scrambled out as did dark.

"well, boys. welcome to your new home!"