FIFTY SIX~ No Mercy

Start from the beginning

It's fucked up, "HURRY THE FUCK UP!"

"SILAS GIVE THE MAN SOME TIME LOOK AT HIM!" I yelled honestly tired of his loud ass, the man was doing the shit, and I was right behind the nigga finna get the shit.

We at a damn liquor store, aint nobody gone walk in right now, includin 5-0.

But then again Ian no fortune teller.

"TiMe!" Silas yelled, wabblin the gun in front of the man with a secure grip. "BITCH WE HAVE NO TIME! OPEN THE FUCKIN REGISTER AND GET THE BREAD!" He said before looking at the man who was reaching for something, "What you doin-

POW

POW

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled running over to the man, "You fucking shot him!" I yelled at Silas.

"He SHOT AT ME FUCK!" He yelled in defense as I got up looking for the tape.

Rylo huffed angrily grabbing me up, "Fuck that just get the money! I got the tape." He showed me, before walking by Silas, "Always fuckin up."

When I hurried and got the money including the stashed shit we both left out and into the car. Fo pulled off in a hurry as Rylo hit the dash board angrily five times, "ALWAYS FUCKING UP SILAS!"

"IT WAS HIS FAULT!"

"WHO TOLD YOU TAKE THE GUN OFF THE SAFETY!" He yelled at him causin him to shut up, "AND YOU!?" He pointed at me, "TaKe HiS tImE!?" He tried to mock my voice.

"That man looks old enough to be my great grandfather the fuck, he was gone die anyways from a fucking heart attack the way Silas was speaking to him, if he would've just let me go in first-"

"So it's my fault?"

"Yeah it is yo fault dumbass! THIS AIN'T A MOVIE BITCH WE GOTTA DO THE SHIT OURSELVES!"

"WHO CALLIN A BITCH HOE!"

"YO BITCH ASS THE FUCK!" I punched him causing us to start going at it in the backseat. Not gone hold you this nigga face was fucking my hands up.

SKKKKRRRT

BUM
BUM

Doors closed and opened, all I felt was me being pulled out the car and then pushed up against it, "CHILL THE FUCK OUT!" Rylo yelled at me and like a puppy with a tail between its legs, that's exactly what the fuck I did.

BOOM
"Hit my fucking sister." Fo said after punching Silas in his face. "Mi get yo ass in the front, we gone let Gane handle yall dumb asses." He said before he kicked Silas in his stomach before getting in the drivers side.

I looked at Rylo for permission to be let out of his 2 by 4 hold, and he let me out; thank god.

~

As Fo parked in front of Cakes house I huffed taking off my seatbelt. He sighed rubbing his face, before chuckling. I rolled my eyes, "Whats so funny?"

"You are." He chuckled, "You really sweet but feisty at the same time."

"I'm not sweet."

"Fine, genuine." He side eyed me causing us to laugh, "Im forreal you gone be something different."

"What you tryna say Forest Gump?" I teased him, "You got something you wanna get off yo chest?" I smirked.

He licked his lips, "I'm just saying you special." He nodded, before laughing. "Get out my car shorty."

I laughed, "And im different." I nodded as he laughed, "Ok honey. Ima see you later."

"Ight Mi." After I got out the car he waited until I had the door unlocked to leave, I smiled out the gesture as I took off my shoes and socks so I woke be loud and wake her.