Meeting Team 7

3rd person POV

Team 7 was waiting in the room for their sensei and one of their team members to arrive.

Naruto: There late!

Naruto kept looking outside to see if they were coming

Sakura: Naruto just sit down!

Naruto: I don't wanna! How come our teacher and team mate are the only ones that are late?
I'm ready to roll, believe it! The other groups already met their sensei's and went off on some adventure or something. And Iruka Sensei is gone too!

Sakura: We know ok?

After that Naruto put up an eraser on the top of the door.

Sakura: Hey what are you doing?!

Naruto: Hehehe! This is what they get for coming late! Surprise!!

Sakura: You know you shouldn't do that. Your asking for trouble.

Inner Sakura: CHA! I LOVE STUFF LIKE THIS!

Sasuke: Hmph. Our teacher is a Jonin: an elite ninja. Do you really think he'd fall for a childish trick like that?

Sakura: Yeah. Sasuke's right! Your so clueless Naruto.

But right after she said that, a hand grabbed the door and the eraser fell on his head.

Naruto: I GOT HIM! HE TOTALLY FELL FOR IT!!

Sakura: I'm sorry sensei! I tried to stop him but he wouldn't listen! I'd never do anything like that!

Inner Sakura: PERFECT SHOT!

Sasuke thoughts: He actually fell for that cheep trick? Is this guy really a Jonin?

Sensei: How should I put this? My first of this group. Your a bunch of idiots.

Naruto: Hey where's the other guy that supposed to be apart of the squad?!

Sensei: Oh him? Don't worry he should be here any second.

???: Well your right about that at least.

Out of nowhere, there was a red flash and suddenly appeared a boy with spiky black hair and yellow bangs.

Sensei: Ah there he is. Right on queue.

The boy then threw a throwing knife at the other eraser at the door.

Spiky Hair: By the way that was a dumb trick. Especially if your trying to make a good first impression.

Time skip to the roof

Ryu's POV

When we got up to the roof I started to fool around with my throwing knife.

Sensei: Alright so why don't you introduce yourselves. One at a time.

Sakura: Introduce ourselves? Well what are we supposed to say?

Sensei: Things you like, things you hate, dreams for the future, hobbies. Things like that.

Naruto: Why don't you tell us stuff first. Before we talk tell us stuff about you so we can see how it work's.

See how it works? Is this guy kidding or is he for real?

Kakashi: Me? I Kakashi Hatake. Things I like and things I hate, I don't really feel like telling you that.

Naruto and Sakura: Huh?

Kakashi: My dreams for the future... never really thought about it. As for hobbies, I have lots of hobbies.