Words

So this is a collection of things people have said to me.

"I can literally see why friends leave you." I don't remember what I said, it's been a while, but what they said still lingers with me.

"And im just saying I can see why people dont want to be friends with you" Var was right, and not many people did want to be friends with me.

"Yeah sure, go work on ur event, because I'm so done. I'm leaving. This is exactly why people don't want to be friends with you. You ruin everything." - Royal

"I don't need negativity in my life thank you very much" - Abbi

Then we have a conversation that does more then hurt a little.

"Because I don't hate you. I don't hate anyone. I want us to be friends." At that point I had already asked Key out again and asked Kris, my girlfriend, if poly was fine. Kris agreed so all three of us were dating.

"Do I even want to know why Aiden is being Silent with you? Does he even know about this?" By this I meant our relationship, which at the time Key was already trying to also date Aiden. Apparently me and Kris weren't enough for her.

"Well no and i'm not sure why Aiden doesn't really wanna talk. Maybe he's just busy. Im not really suppose to be on this amino" She admits, she also admitted how she made Aiden promise to stay for me but let him leave. She was Aidens tiny dog and showed it.

"Why?"

"I'm just- not-"

"Aiden doesnt want you here because of me?"

"Well um-"

"I have to tell Aiden everything then if you don't.

"No!! Don't!! He'll be disappointed in me! Please don't!" Four quickly typed messages pleaing to not be told.

"That's that point." I wanted Key to hurt but even without me doing anything she did it all herself.

"That's why I'm asking you not to do that!" Key loved Aiden but wouldn't admit it directly, later I found things out from Kris about their conversation and wrote something and got a response back, with her leaving and blocking my discord.

I guess this is just the stuff bothering me, aside from my two friends Avery and Abbie leaving me.