Everything is Riverdale!

Start from the beginning

Another cough from Michael.

"Right, this isn't about me. I know it's a lot to take in."

"I just, can't believe that's how I died. After everything I've been through. All the ways I've almost died, the things I've had to survive. Jason's murder, the Black Hood, the Ghoulies, the Gargoyle King..."

"Not to mention..." Eleanor picks up Betty's file, "A strip tease in front of a room full of violent criminals who apparently had no problem watching a minor taking off her clothes in front of her mother, her boyfriend's father... do we have footage of that? Is there a way I could get footage of that? I'd like to see that."

Another cough from Michael behind her.

"Right..." Eleanor leans in towards Betty and whispers, "We'll talk later." she winks at Betty before straightening up and putting on a more serious face, "But for now, I think we've covered the basics. I think we should get out there and see where you're going to be spending eternity. How does that sound?"

Betty looks at Michael, then Eleanor, "Sure."

Eleanor stands up enthusiastically, "Great, let's go."

* * *

They walk through the doors of a home.

"And this is your house. The place has been specially designed for everything you love."

"Is that my vanity mirror?" Betty asks, rushing over to check out a perfect replica of her vanity mirror and her make up table.

"Absolutely, we wanted to make sure you're as comfortable as possible. It's got an endless supply of all your favorite make up and the hairbrush you broke when you were six that you loved so much and spent years hoping you'd find a new one but never could. We want you to feel your best. To that end..." begins Eleanor as Michael goes over to the closet.

Michael opens the closet, "We've given you every possible combination of pastel colored outfit for your every mood."

"Not to mention..." starts Eleanor as she goes over to another closet and opens it up, "Your absolute favorite thing in the world. Your Riverdale Vixens outfit. In case you want to put it on for your soulmate and do all kinds of unspeakable things to each other with it. Like..."

"I'm sorry?" a curious Betty asks, "Did you say soulmate?"

Michael and Eleanor look at each other before Eleanor responds, "Yes Betty, soulmates are actually a thing."

Suddenly Betty gets a little sad, "Jughead's here? He's... dead?"

"Not exactly." explains Michael, "Jughead, the man with the weirdest name ever, isn't your soulmate."

"But... I love him." insists Betty.

"And that's adorable, but unfortunately, our system has matched you with someone else." suggests Michael.

"Who? I can't imagine loving anyone else." responds Betty, concern clear in her voice.

"We should probably clarify that for you. Soulmates don't mean what you think it means. At least not in the way most people think of it. You don't necessarily have to love your soulmate the way you do on earth. At least not at first anyway. Many soulmates, when they finally meet here in the afterlife, are just friends who build into something more later. It's not a straightforward process." explains Michael.

"But we do think you'll like them." insists Eleanor.

"Who is it?" Betty can't help but ask.

Michael snaps his fingers and the wall starts to open up, "Why don't we meet them."

The wall opens up to reveal a room behind it with a large circular bed, covered in satin sheets. A figure eventually starts to be revealed of someone lying flat on the bed, a bended knee under the sheets obscuring who it is until the last moment before the false wall is fully open. They pull themselves up to a sitting position with a dramatic pose, clearly meant to seduce the onlooker.

"Veronica?" a shocked Betty can't help but declare.

Veronica realizes who the voice belongs to and immediately becomes self conscious.

"Betty?" is all Veronica can seem to say.