Everything is Riverdale!

Betty Cooper is sitting in a seemingly standard room, like the waiting room in a psychiatrist's office. She opens her eyes to see a sign in front of her that says 'Everything is fine!'. She looks at it confused before a door opens and she looks towards it to see a blonde woman staring back at her.

"Betty? We're ready for you now. Why don't you come in?"

Betty does a once over around the room before getting up and following the woman in. The office is similarly plain, a lot like a psychiatrist or doctor's office. The blonde woman sits behind a desk where a tall grey haired man is standing somewhat sheepishly behind her. The confused woman sits down in a chair on the opposite side of the table.

"My name is Eleanor and this is my assistant Michael. Wow, it's like looking into a mirror or something. A younger, firmer, cuter version of..."

A cough comes from Michael behind her. Eleanor looks at her assistant.

"Right, sorry. I'm sure you have a lot of questions."

"Where am I?" Betty asks.

"Like that one."

"What's going on?"

"And that one. Don't worry, we'll get to everything. But first, how do you feel?" responds Eleanor.

Betty thinks about it for a second, "I feel fine... what's going on?"

"Well Betty, the simple answer is... you're dead." declares Eleanor.

"What?" Betty can't help but ask.

"I know, it's a shock, but like you said, everything's fine... except for the being dead part, but don't worry you'll get over that. Trust me. It might take you a few different reboots but eventually you'll get there." suggests Eleanor.

Michael coughs behind her.

"Right, sorry, this isn't about me... like I said, you're dead, but you don't have to worry because... Betty Cooper, you've made it to The Good Place." Eleanor explains.

"The Good Place? You mean like... heaven?" a somewhat hopeful sound in her voice as she asks.

Eleanor looks at Michael for a second and Betty can't help but notice, "Not exactly. At least, not like any of the places you're thinking of. But... if you want to think of it as heaven, then sure."

"How did I get here?" Betty inquires.

Michael speaks up for the first time, "We told you. You died."

Eleanor sees the uncomfortable look from Betty and interjected, "I think you mean, how did you die, or how did you end up in heaven?"

It takes Betty a second, "Both, actually."

"Let's take a look." Eleanor says as she pulls out Betty's file, "Well this is interesting."

"What?" a concerned Betty insists at Eleanor's tone.

"You tripped." Eleanor declares, in a rather matter of fact way.

This causes obvious confusion in Betty's reaction, "What do you mean?"

"You tripped and fell, you hit your head awkwardly when you stepped off a curb at the wrong angle. That's how you died." Eleanor explains.

There's a long look of disbelief on Betty's face where she doesn't say anything before, "Seriously? That's how I died?"

"I know, it's kinda unbelievable, isn't it? But them's the breaks. I mean, I got hit by runaway shopping carts of all things before I was crushed by a car. Well, the first time anyway, the second time I..."