iii.

HEADCANONS

HEADCANONS.

001 - eddie was named after an old friend of smee's who he'd outlived undeservingly . in his honour eddie typically wears lighter colors like he once did to try and live up to the name sake .

002 - eddie's first crime was petty theft in a marketplace on the isle . he figured that he should at least try to do something bad . unfortunately for him , he slowly got more and more interested in theft , and ended up earning money from doing so and giving the goods to shere khan's pawn shop .

003 - eddie has a tonne of fears because of old pirate tales his father would tell him . for example , his severe wiccaphobia comes from all of the curses he was told about as a toddler , and his significantly smaller hatred for clocks comes from the stories of tick-tock the crocodile . the tales are one of the main reasons for him not wanting to follow his father's legacy as a pirate .

004 - eddie hates talking about the isle . if you turn the topic to it , he'll probably attempt to change it back asap . there's things there that he'd much rather forget . besides , he feels so much more comfortable at auradon . why turn back ?

005 - eddie is super easy to manipulate due to his gullable nature . start talking about curses and he'll do whatever possible to get rid of it . say that you'll talk to his father about some of the stuff he's discussed and he'd literally beg you not to .

( more to come soon ! )