I've Got 99 Problems, and Paul Is Every Single One of Them.

One Month Later
December 1985

Roger zipped up his coat and wrapped his rainbow scarf around his neck. His mother knitted it for him and forced him to wear it.

"You look extra gay today. What's the occasion?" Freddie greeted, getting a small snort from John.

"My mum made it and say if I don't where it, she'll sell all my records." Roger huffed.

"I think it looks nice, Rog." John smiled, petting the soft yarn.

"She wouldn't sell them." Brian chuckled. "Who'd buy them? Everyone wants cassette tapes now."

"That's what I told her, then she said she'd break them, so." Roger shrugged.

"I think it looks like a leprechaun threw up on you, but we all have different opinions." Freddie shrugged as they made their way to the school. "Guess who's gay?"

"I swear, if you say yourself." Roger rolled his eyes.

"Is this a guessing game?" Brian asked, putting his hands in his pockets.

"I am, but no." Freddie grinned. "I have the hottest gossip of school right now, but it has to stay between us."

"Blackmail?" Roger cocked an eyebrow.

"No, we love him. Well, both of them." Freddie put his hand up.

"There two?" Roger grinned.

"Freddie, isn't it wrong to talk about this?" John frowned.

Freddie shook his head. "No, Roger and I keep each other updated on all the gossip in the school. That why we can use it to our advantage or dispute any 'rumors' for the people we like."

"Like vigilantes of drama." Roger smirked.

"That's a strong words to use for two serial gossipers." Brian rolled his eyes.

"You're just jealous because you can't find out the juicy details like me and Freddie." Roger shrugged.

"We're a power duo, darling. They just don't understand." Freddie waved it off. "Anyway, last night, I went to the mall with Kash. Well, guess who I saw making out in their car?"

"Again with the guessing." Brian cocked an eyebrow.

Roger rolled his eyes at Brian, putting a hand signal to shut him up. "Who?"

"None other that Mr. Hardy and Mr. Mazzello. They didn't see me, but I immediately ran into a parked car and set the alarm off." Freddie grinned.

"Ah! I knew it! You saw those shorts!" Roger laughed.

"You guys stared at Mr. Hardy's ass?" Brian cocked an eyebrow.

"Where have you been all year?" Roger scoffed, rolling his eyes with a smirk.

"Not faking asthma attacks in gym?" Brian shot back.

"Sometimes I was actually close!" Roger defended himself. "I always invited you."

"I liked gym!"