Chapter 2 : Out Like A Light

After arriving to the party ,Will came to the gate and motioned at the camera to let him through.

Walking in he immediately had girls looking him down and approaching him. But one caught his eye , ascending up the stairwell ,it was the girl from the black challenger.

He tried his best to keep his distance from her. Ignoring her every glance throughout the night, but seeing that she was almost trying to get his attention ( as if he wasn't already obsessed with her ).

He made his way through the drunken crowd bumping up against girls and guys that were throwing themselves at each other ( today what we call hoes sksksksksk) .

After reaching the stairs Will had made it to her after she had taken 2 jello shots and had blank red eyes. To Will ,he thought she was beautiful. The most perfect body , tall and lengthy ,thick and a nice tits ( he would say an 11/10 ).

They made their way up the stairs into an empty bedroom. Closing the door behind him,Will locked the door with the screw chain. He stood in the corner awkwardly looking around at the neon yellow and blue lights strung around the room. The girl seemed mysterious to him , she walked slowly around the bed in her laced heels and gave him hinting looks as if she wanted him to make big boy moves.

She turned off the lamp beside the bed and started to un-zip her short black dress. She walked up to will and whispered in his ear " hope your having a good night " . She moved away slowly and only a few inches from his body she turned around and took off her size 34c in front of him .

He clutched his fists together trying to keep his cool ,but seeing her with nothing on made him at a loss of words. He followed her to the bed breathing harder , his buz made him almost see 3 of her. He was ready to change the way he felt about himself ,he was ready to feel what it was like to have even a second of his love back.