Chapter 13- What?!

Start from the beginning

----------Time Skip----------

After school, I walked with Sero, Mina, and Kaminari to see where Bakugou might be. "Ugghh! We've been searching forever", Kaminari groaned as we continued to walk around. "Are we even sure he's around here?!", Mina said, whining as we all stopped walking. "Your place Kiri?", Sero asked as I nodded. We all started walking to my house to chill out for a while. I took a white bandana out of my hair as I wrap it around my hair, tightening it. "You wear bandanas?", Kaminari asked me confused. I nodded. "I wear it when my hair wears out from the hair gel I put in my hair", I said as I rubbed the back of my neck, smiling a litle bit. "WHAAAT?!", Kaminari and Sero yelled at the same time.

"Wait! So your hair isn't naturally spikey??", Sero asked me confused as Kaminari shot out his circuit. Mina sighed as he pinched the sides of her nose, looking at the ground. "Well yeah, Although, I don't always spike it up. Sometimes I just let it be", I explained to the two confused boys. They were in shock for a while. "Mina how are you not suprised?", Sero asked her. Mina looked at me as I looked back at her, nodding at her to tell them. "Well, Kirishima and I went to the same middle school", She said as she chuckled, smiling a little bit. Sero and Kaminari went souless for a few seconds. "I'll explain later, but for now let's just pray that we make it to my place before we die from heat stroke", I said as I continued to walk.

"Goddamn Kirishima, you live a long ways away from U.A", Kaminari said as they all gathered into my room. "So, about you going to the same school as Mina", Kaminari said as he wipes his face off with his shirt. I sighed as I went into the bathroom to get my hair wet. "I gotta show you guys something real quick. I'll be back", I said as I closed the door. I put my head in the sink as I turned the water on.

After I was done drying my hair, I went back into my room. They all looked at me as Kaminari and Sero gasped quietly. I blushed slightly as I rub the back of my neck, looking away from everyone. "I know, I'm a catfish", I said. "Also..", I said, turning around as I lifted up my hair. The back was blonde fading into dark brown/black. "You dyed your hair too?", Sero asked. I turned around as I nodded at them, letting go of my hair. "I'm a major catfish, I know", I said to them as I sat on my bed. "Well..Changing yourself is better then staying the same. We need a change every once in a while. You're not a catfish", Kaminari said as he smiled at me. I looked at him as I smiled back. "Glad we got to talk about this. Now, We need to find out where Bakugou and Todoroki went", I said as they nodded.

Bakugou's POV

As every one left to go home, Yayorozu and Aoyama wanted to talk to me at Yayorozu's place. The gates to her place opened as I walked to her door, knocking on it. I waited for a while, then I heard her open the door. "Hey Bakugou, I didn't think you would actually show up. Follow me", She said to me as she walked away. I followed her down the hallway and up the stairs. "Exactly how big is this place??", I asked her as I looked around. "Well, It's as big as three average sized houses. I looked at her slightly wide eyed. 'Goddamn she's really rich!', I thought to myself. We finally reached her room as I looked around. "So, Aoyama and I want to talk to you about Todoroki", She said to me as I looked at the both of them confused.

-----Flashback to when Aoyama and Yayorozu talked-----
"Hey Yayorozu, I need to talk to you about something", Aoyama said to her as he covered up the hickey with his hand. Yayorozu and Aoyama walked to the back of the classroom and talked about what happened when he was gone. "Well..Todoroki...Did something to me", He said as he uncovered his neck, revealing a hickey. Yayorozu looked at him and gasped quietly. "S-So..Do you have any concealer or foundation to cover this up?", He asked her. Yayorozu nodded. "It's in my locker, stay here and don't show anyone. I'll me back shortly", She said as she went to her locker to get her makeup bag.

"So, how did it all start?", She asked him as he applied some foudation lightly on a beauty blender, blending it into his neck. "I'll explain t-that later. I need to talk to you and Bakugou about it. Hopefully we can find out where Todoroki went", He said. She finished putting foundation on his neck. "Can we meet at your place, Yayorozu?", He asked her. She nodded. "Come over to my place at 6 pm. I'll be home alone so we can talk", She said. Aoyama nodded as the bell rang.
------------------------------

Aoyama started to explain what Todoroki did to him. "Well...Todoroki told me he wanted to talk to me privately, so we both walked into the bathroom. H-He shoved me into a bathroom stall and locked the both of us in it. He started to make out with me, giving me a hickey on my neck. After a while of..T-That, he stopped and looked at me. I looked back at him as I looked at his hands. He was licking b-blood off his fingers, then I fainted. I woke up in the recovery room. Recovery girl checked on me to see if there was anything wrong with me. She seen the hickey and a small scar. She said it looked like someone gave me a shot. She then sent me back to class", He said. Yayorozu and I both looked at him suprised. Yayorozu got up and hugged him. They both hugged for a little bit until Yayorozu went back to her spot.

"So...Since Todoroki is a vampire, it's possible that he stole some of your blood", I said to them. They both looked at each other, then back at me confused. "B-But why would Todoroki want to take my blood?", Aoyama asked me. I thought about it for a while, until it hit me. "Ok, I'm going to tell you guys something that might change the way you think of Todoroki, but you guys better not tell anyone!", I said to them. They both nodded at me. I sighed as I looked at the floor. "Ok how do I put this is the easiest way possible..Umm...Do you guys remeber when Aizawa wanted to talk to Todoroki?", I asked them. "Yeah. Why?", Yayorozu asked me. "Well...That wasn't really Aizawa. It was Toga. She works with the Leage of Villains. She attacke him into the boys locker room because she wanted his blood, but he doesn't have any blood in his system. She also told him that Shigaraki wanted to recruit him. They both walked out of the locker room. Todoroki asked her "If I join, will you leave us alone". They came to an agreement and shook on it...Todoroki is working for the League of Villains", I said to them.

The room was quiet for a few seconds. "The only reason why Todoroki would take your blood is because of Toga. It's possible that she manifested her quirk like Kaminari and I did", I said to them. "I don't understand..Who else knows about this?", Aoyama asked. "Just Me, you, Yayorozu..And Kirishima", I said to them. They both looked like they were gonna loose it. "Now the next question we have to ask ourselves...Where exactly is the League of Villains base at.."

------------------------------

Hello fellow readers! I finally updated the story again, after what felt like 1000 years x3 The ending of this book is..Probably a couple of chapters away ^^; I know, it's a short book. If you liked it, vote and comment. If you didn't, that's fine. Hope ye enjoyed~ Peace out! [word count: 2138]

~Danti