I love you

Zen💛✨

what was that caption about? Why are you being silly for?

Tom🌻♥️
I'm not being silly. Everyone is saying how close you and zac were getting. I have a right to be jealous.

Zen💛✨
That's the thing its rumours. He is one of my  friends and your gunna have to learn to expect that. We worked together tom. You don't see me gettin jealous over how close you and your co stars get do you?

Tom🌻♥️
Cause you have nothing to be jealous about. I know you guys are friends but your bound to have those feelings towards each other. I don't know what to do.

Zen 💛✨
Exactly! You have nothing to be jealous about. We made a packed before filming to not get that close and stuff. If I didn't wanna be with you I wouldn't be doing this right now. Your the one who stopped it in 2017 not me. But I care about you and Have since we met. you know that?

Tom🌻♥️
I know But how do you think it seems on the internet when your pictured hugging and that with your costar? Looks bad doesn't it. I would never do that to you.

Zen 💛✨
So I can't hug my friends? God your not understanding.

Tom🌻♥️
I know you can hug your friends and that's fine just don't make it look like your in love cause that's what it looked like.

Zen💛✨
Your being so stupid right now

Tom🌻♥️
I'm not being stupid I'm being honest.

Zen💛✨
Your being ridiculous.

Tom🌻♥️
I can't do this right now. I think we need a break .

Zen💛✨
ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS? a break? We're not even official or nothing ? come and talk to me when you've grown up a little

Tom🌻♥️
I'm being serious. We need time. You need time to figure out what you want. Me or zac . I'm very grown I just want you to know what you want

Zen💛✨
I want you . You fucking idiot .

Seen