Life or Death (P3)

<~~DRAGONSTONE, Map Room~~>

"Rhaegar, what is happening?" Daenerys frightfully asked, while leaning her body onto Jorah's chest, looking for the protection of the old bear. Jorah will keep me safe...I trust him. Her right temple when in contact with the coldness of his armor, made her skin shiver, however that obstacle was easily surpassed at the exact moment her mind began to recognize the bear's embrace as the safe zone she most needed.

Her heartbeats jointly with her breathing reached exponential levels, her unshed eyes were threatening to blow up with fright and her quivered hands did not show any signs of waiver. As Jorah perceived the Queen's condition, he kindly stroked her hair, and quietly sang some lovely melodies to her ears. She snuggled the right side of her face onto his chest, closed her eyelids and weakly wrapped her fragile arms around his cold armour, trying to accumulate more warmth from the old bear. Jorah interrupted his gaze towards Daenerys' amorous face, to focus on Rhaegar's worried face. Jorah's eyes were demanding for answers, and as time was slowly and painfully passing, Daenerys was also searching for more comfort onto her bear's chest. Jorah hugged her tight, and pulled her even closer, kissing inumerous times the top of her head, and amiably sighing.

"Everything will be fine, my sweet bear." She smiled genuinely, clasping the old bear with more strength. I know father...

Rhaegar was witnessing the situation with a huge smile on his lips, his eyes were pleasing themselves with the view, and his heart was pumping delightfully. Yet his mind did not overshadowed the tough reality, and swiftly directed its attention once again towards the previous problem. What about the Wildlings...they will slaughter them if they find out the truth...they will make them suffer...

~•~•~•~•~

Ten minutes afterwards, and Dany was still glued to her bear, while Rhaegar was on the doorway, making sure there was no one nearby, capable of hearing their conversations, which were going to choose theirs future decisions. We are safe...for now.

"Sister." Rhaegar drew his eyes at her. She slowly left Jorah's embrace, and glazed at her brother, while adjusting her dress. The fire on her eyes had been briefly soothed given the proximity she had formulated with Sor Jorah not long ago. Daenerys seemed to be more calm and comprehensible, and that visible state of mind, accommodated Rhaegar's dry throat with amity. I don't know how I'm going to do this...

"Sor Jorah, please watch the door as we speak." Rhaegar politely requested, and Jorah nodded. He then went to the door, and peeked the corridor, sighting with his eyes any suspicious motions, if there were any.

Rhaegar sat down, and motioned Dany to do the same. She had respected his wishes, and sat down in front of her brother, putting her delicate hands above the table, one above another, declaring with that act her availability and volatility to have a sincere discussion.

"We cannot risk it." Rhaegar calmly informed her, and propped his hands above hers, assuming she already had a huge sense of trust upon his own person. That amiss perception was swiftly and unpredictably corrected by the fishy and daring glance, Daenerys offered as a response to his acts.

"What can't we risk?" Daenerys indignantly asked while spacing her eyelids. She slightly shook her head, demonstrating her pure perplexity. Rhaegar took a deep breath, and cleared his throat.