Multiverse 1

Sick.

"Sick? What does that mean?" Uraraka questioned at the title of the multiverse.

"I don't know, but it doesn't sound good if it's Midoriya we're talking about..." Said Kaminari.

Izuku Midoriya is in his room. Sitting at his desk, messing with a contraption around his neck.

"What's that thing around his neck?" Sero pointed out. The class shrugs.

"Izuku! Take your pills please!" Inko yells from downstairs. "Okay, mom!" Izuku yells back, opening his drawer to get his pill bottle.

"Pills?" Uraraka said. "I think the term 'sick' in this is more than we think," She laughs nervously as the class nods in agreement.

School was starting soon, and Midoriya was not looking forward to it. His former childhood friend Katsuki Bakugou, or Kacchan, would bully him about his sickness. But it wasn't Izuku's fault. Izuku slumped to school, keeping his head low. He bumped into someone when he wasn't looking. "Ah! S-sorry! I w-wasn't looking where I was going!" Izuku said frantically.

"Is Midoriya in a middle school uniform?" Ashido asks, pointing at the fact that Midoriya was wearing a middle school outfit.

"Huh, you're right," Uraraka says.

"Shut up and watch!" Bakugou yells, Kirishima shushing him.

"K-kacchan?" Izuku asks, looking up to see red crimson eyes. "Watch where you're going Deku," Bakugou flicks Deku's forehead. "Y-yes Kacchan! It won't happen again!" "Tch, it better," Bakugou scoffs and walks back in the direction of the school. They arrived shortly after and sat in their desks. All of a sudden, Izuku starts looking through his back frantically and in a panicked matter. Before Izuku could get what he was looking for, blood spewed from his mouth, followed by violent coughing.

"What the-!?" The class froze as they saw this. And no one noticed, but All Might was surprised as well. And scared for his successor in this multiverse.

"Hey, Teach! The stupid nerd is coughing blood again, I'll take him to the restroom," Bakugou said, standing up and picking Izuku up by the back of the shirt.

"Again!?" The class exclaimed. They were surprised by two facts; The fact that Bakugou said 'Again' and that fact that Bakugou volunteered to help Midoriya.

Both boys walked to the bathroom, Izuku still coughing up blood every now and then. Once they entered the door, Bakugou threw Izuku at the wall. More blood spilled from his mouth as he fell from the floor. "You know I have to clean that up right!?" Bakugou yelled, approaching the small boy.

The entire class was terrified for this Midoriya.

"And how many times do I have to tell you to stop freaking doing that!" Bakugou yelled again, sparks erupting from his hands. "I-I told you! I can't c-control it Kaccha-Ack!" Bakugou kicked Izuku in the stomach harshly, blood came from his mouth. "Shut it!" Bakugou kicked him again and left, leaving a small Izuku on the floor, laying in his own blood.

The whole class looked at Bakugou. "What?"

"Beep!" Izuku's medical choker around his neck started to go off. "Tch, pathetic." Bakugou spat as he turned and left the bathroom.

My name is Izuku Midoriya. Most might think I'm quirkless. But I'm not. I was supposed to have a quirk, but it didn't manifest correctly, causing me to get sick. My quirk keeps trying to manifest, but my body is not made for it, so I end up coughing blood and such. Soon, my body will shut down completely. I get weaker and weaker every day. And Kacchan is speeding up that process. I don't know how much longer my body can keep up. But I know it's not long.

The screen went black.

End.

The screen said. "Well, how about another one?" Hatsume cheered. Her invention worked and she wanted to see more of the different Multiverses of Midoriya.

The class was still processing what just happened. "Sure?" Uraraka said. It was more like a question than an answer. 

"Okay! Let's go!" Hatsume ran to the computer and hit the button again.

Searching...

Searching...

Searching...

Searching...

Searching...

Multiverse found.

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...

3...

2...

1...