Part 06 - Permanency

Start from the beginning

Arnav smiled at her, took the mangalsutr from the box and tied it around her neck. He placed a pinch of vermillion on her forehead and made her wear the bangles.

After prayed to god they left to the hospital.

*****

The gynecologist checked Khushi and told them that Khushi is little weak. She prescribed some vitamins tablets for Khushi and told Arnav to make sure that Khushi have food on time.

*****

It's been a week since they are living together. Arnav took care of her very well. he made arrangements for their stay in Mumbai.

"Tomorrow we are moving from here and before that can we go and sit near the cliff for some time? Khushi asked arnav.

Both of them were sitting near the cliff...looking at the sea.

"Will I ever them again? " Khushi asked looking at the vast sea. He knows that she is referring to her family.

He side hugged her.

"I am sorry Khushi"

"No don't say that. I don't regret meeting you. I wish the circumstances were different. I am happy with you and this little on growing inside me." Khushi said placing here hand on her belly.

*****

Next day at night

Khushi was nervous sitting in the helicopter.

"Don't be nervous Khushi. We are safe."

"No Arnav, what if this heli...coter fell down? I don't want to die now, I want to live my life with you and our baby."

"It is helicopter. And it won't fell down." Saying this he pulled her to his lap.

"Arnav, how will you manage everything? Me..our baby...your work? Sometimes I feel bad that I can't give you a normal life like others."

"Khushi, if you are in my life. Everything is normal.so don't think like this."

"You very well how to make me smile, Mr. Raizada."

"And I am intending to keep that smile always on your face."

Arnav kissed Khushi which she responded back.

*****

Arshi reached Mumbai at midnight.

"This is the place we are going to stay

"This is the place we are going to stay."

"This is beautiful Arnav."

"Come, let me show you something." Arnav took her inside to the balcony by covering her eyes.

" Arnav took her inside to the balcony by covering her eyes