Classic x Razz

En başından başla

"...."

"You will cease your puns in front of me or I will not hesitate to put this bone to your soul"

"Heh, sure whatever you say"

"Very good"

Razz made the bone disappeared again.

"Say uh, Razz  care to let me go?"

"... If I do, do you promise not to run off somewhere"

"And why not?"

"......... Hah, because here in the underground mercy and kindness is not needed to us it is but a weakness, LV is everything here, to put it simply"

"......"

"It's kill or be killed..... And I am asking you to be here for your safety not that i cared that you will be dusted"

Razz slowly unchained Classic and swiftly puts a collar on Classic. Classic was not happy with the accessory on his neck.

"The hell?!"

"Shut up! it is for your protection, If they see this collar they will know that you are my property"

"I'm not yours buddy"

"Your choice, protection or be unprotected by me and then you will never be able to go back home your universe you will be nothing but dusts"

Classic was silent at those words, but in his mind(skull) he was right he can't survive in this new environment and was really missing home"

"Alright I'll wear you're stupid collar"

"Good Choice"

........

Days have passed since Classic was in that universe, and true to Razz's word any monster that comes close to kill him or either flirt with him Razz would give them a glare enough to scare an adult monster, and made him wear clothes same as his outfit but darker almost similar to underfell Sans. But Razz would sometimes be busy with Alphys So Classic and Slim would sometimes hangout (Classic thought of the name) to Muffet's crack some jokes and make some puns.

 Right now Classic was at the house of the Swapfell brother's being a couch potato as usual but what he didn't know was he was in the first phase of his 'Heat'.

 When a monster is in Heat the victim of it wouldn't feel it at first, then second Monsters in the area would sense the pheromones that the victim would unconsciously release then next when monsters follows the pheromones slowly the victim becomes very uncomfortable and feels the need to be with someone to do it.

Outside the house Monsters were hiding in bushes and to trees to know what were they smelling in the air it was like a drug to them it addicting for them to follow. Meanwhile Sans was really getting uncomfortable and really getting hot.

"Is it just me or is it really getting hot in here"

Classic couldn't take the heat, and decided to come out of the house not knowing the hungry horny monsters outside. As soon as he steps outside a strong feeling was felt it was so strong that he knelt down to the snow and his mind wasn't working right anymore, Classic doesn't even know if he's hearing or not.

"What do we have here?"

"A monster in heat"

"We have a whore who needs our attention boys"

"Hey slut let's have fun"

Classic felt his shorts gone, but before they could it Classic heard a familiar voice on the background although he's head isn't really in place, but he could really see bone attacks 

'What's going on?'

"Papyrus get him inside my room"

Classic was lifted and carried inside back to the house by Slim, Razz on the other was beyond angry and pissed he was furious and really was in rage.

'How there these mongrels touch what is mine and mine alone to be touched'

During Classic's stay he grow to have a crush on him in the end love, but he didn't want to show it because he doesn't know if his love will be accepted or not. And not to mention his threats on the skeleton's puns made him a realize that Classic really puns so every time a pun came out he would just tolerate it, even Slim noticed his brother's change so puns and jokes were exchanged inside the house during those days even though Razz was slowly regretting of letting those two hangout.

Razz dusted every monster who had the balls to stay while some ran knowing that Razz would kill them in a horrible way the same way he did to those monsters. Once everything settled down Razz tried not rush to his secret crush cause 1 he is a tsundere, 2 he had image to make and 3 he wants to look like a professional.

He went inside the house and to his room Classic was squirming on his bed while looked really worried.

"What's wrong with him Slim?"

"Mi'lord he's in the heat"

"WHAT!?"

Razz went to closer to Classic but what surprised was Classic tackled him down with a very needy look.

"Please..... I need...... You"

Razz was now blushing really hard, he looked at his brother and gave him the 'Do Something'. But Slim just looked at his brother apologetically. and gave him the 'Sorry but I'm out' he just waved at his brother and went outside the room.

"PAPYRUS!"

Razz looked again at Classic he couldn't deny that he wanted to take him right there right now

'Gulp'

"Razz..... P-please......"

".........."

"I..... need.... You"

That did it, something broke inside Razz. His resistance was finally broken, he tackled Classic to Bed And Kissed him everywhere.

"Mn"

"Classic tonight you're mine

All night Moans and Screams can be heard inside the house, Slim on the other hand was amused by his brother's actions but poor him he couldn't not without hearing those two making out and it was already 4 in the morning

'Daaaamn just how much energy does my brother have!, good luck bro'