The Coronation/ Yuri The Demon King

Start from the beginning

I went downstairs, suddenly I heard the door and went to opened it, it was my worst enemy.

Ken Murada.

"Morning Rina, you're looking cute today" he commented politely.

"Who told you, you could show your stupid face here?!" I growled clenching my fists.

"Hey, hey, easy Rina. I'm here for Yuri" Murada explained a little scared.

"Where are you taking my sweet little brother now?" I demanded angrily

"Baseball practice, I promise" Murada cried crestfallen.

And just like that Yuri ran passed me and grabbed Murada and they fled down the street, I heard mum call for Yuri so she must have said something to make him run for the hills.

"See ya later, Rina!" Yuri cried happily.

"Be careful Yuri and if Murada gets into trouble leave him and run!".

And they were gone, I sighed and went back inside and into the living room.

"Morning Mama" I greeted smiling brightly.

"Good morning, Rina dear!", she leapt and hugged me tightly.

After awhile, mum finally let go and gave me my breakfast. I began to eat and as I watched Mama cleaning the dishes Yuri left, I began to wonder what she really knew.
I know she knows about Demons and what Yuri is, but I can't seem to ask, then I began to think about the other voice at the coronation.

Who was that...?

I can't tell you yet, Rina...

I gave a quiet scoff, then I thought of something else that I never got to ask.

Julia, why did you stop talking to me for the longest time...?

I see what you see Rina, I saw how people treated you growing up. I couldn't bare you going through so much pain, because you could hear a voice in your head as a child... I should have repaid you better after being able to see for the first time.

I smiled, munching on a piece of toast.

Oh Julia, I would have liked it if you kept talking to me, you kept me strong and I felt so alone without hearing you... and it's a pleasure to be your eyes...

Rina...

I looked at the time then turned my head to the counter behind mum and noticed a lunch box on it.

"Mama, is that Yuri's lunch?" I asked as I finished my bowl of rice.

"Oh my, yes he must have forgot it. Rina, would you be a dear and take this to him?" Mum asked, as she held the lunchbox.

"Yeah, alright. I was gonna go for a walk anyway" I smiled, taking my empty dishes to the sink then taking the lunchbox.

I gave my mum a kiss on the cheek and gave her a big hug and headed for the door, "see ya later, Mama!".

And I was gone, I took a brisk walk towards the baseball field, whilst enjoying the summer sun, causing me to smile.
I came across a puddle from the rainy day before and smiled at it's reflection of the bright blue sky, I was about to walk passed it when -

Rina, we have to go! Jump in the puddle!

Now.

They sounded so urgent and determined that I missed my footing and fell in the puddle and I knew that I was going back.
And I found myself in a huge bath, I sighed.