chapter 1

Nineteen years later.
(Charming on top)

Charming's POV

"Hello"??

"Hey"??

"Anyone here?" . Where am I?. I looked around these big white place. There was a hallway that led to a door .

Entering the door charming's jaw dropped in awe never has he seen something so magical an underwater crystal like castle sorounded by different coloured crystals.

Walking towards the castle he saw three thrown seats. The two seats on the sides didn't appeal to him as the one on the middle with intricate designs woven on its leg and pearls decorating the chair hands.

It's glowing and it I feel like it's drawing me towards it. The songs and voices drawing him in.
As if on are trance charming starts walking towards the thrown not paying attention to the people that have suddenly appeared beside him.

When he finally sat down he deciphered what was being said and it sent shivers to his core:

THE SEAL IS BROKEN
THE KING WILL REUNITE US
THE OLD KING RISES ONCE MORE

THE SEAL IS BROKEN
THE KING WILL REUNITE US
THE OLD KING RISES ONCE MORE

THE SEAL IS BROKEN
THE KING WILL REUNITE US
THE OLD KING RISES ONCE MORE

"Charminggggg" ugh I was woken up with the best alarm clock ever. My mother.

"I'm up woman sheez keep your voice down" I screamed back at my loving mother. That dream again, for as long as I can remember of been having the same dreams throughout my life. But this time it's changed. I wonder who those other people are. Mmm.

Charming was startled out of his thought by his mother busting through the doors.

"Mom what the hell?"he shouted.

"Oh hey honey you're awake"she says unbothered by his outbursts 

"Mom privacy. Ugh we've talked about these please take your pretty self out here" I said in are very dramatic girly voice.
She rolled her eyes while laughing and made her way out dramatically flipping her blonde hair.

Ummmm rude that woman I swear. After long hours of searching for clean clothes,I finally settle for some tight jeans and black Polo shirt setting of the whole attire with some white vans.

I went down the stairs to the kitchen to see my dad doing his usual routine which consists of the morning paper and black coffee. I still don't understand how old people drink that shit.

"hey dad"

"Morning champ how'd you sleep last night?"he said studying my face.

"I slept fine; I didn't want to go into details about the dreams. "Congrats on the promotion dad you deserve it".

"Thank you son and your mom has already made you champions breakfast today" he said standing up.
It usually consists of banana chocolate chip pancakes with harsh brown bacon strips and two sunny side eggs. Yummm.

"Wow dad where you going?. I still need a ride to college or have you forgotten your son has no car. Unlike all his friends". I said digging into all this goodness and moaning.
I swear good food is like great sex.

"Have you told him Hun?"my mom says coming in with are blow-drier in hand. Damn woman appearing out of nowhere like that.

I dramatically put my hand on my chest and looked at her.
"Mom seriously you need a warning bell god's you gonna give me are heart attack".