~Prologue~

(A/N: Just so you aren't confused, these are just little clips from upcoming chapters, it's supposed to show off what the reader should expect in said chapters, their all out of order so it's hard to determine how the story will go, or where the events take place, I did that on purpose :p)

I never thought I'd meet someone like him, even his smile is perfect. It started on that very day, and now I can't stop staring at him, whether it's from a long distance hiding behind a shrub in the gardens, or when he's right next to me in the halls when I am called for duty. I don't dare catch his eye, it's inappropriate to even look at a God that way. Yet I cannot help it. He's gorgeous. If only he knew what I was...underneath. 

''Ah~ ah~ s-slow down~ i-it's to m-much!~'' I grip the sheets, moaning uncontrollably, it feels almost too good. I can feel every inch of his length inside me. My walls melt like chocolate around him as he pleasures me, driving me out of my very mind. All he does is bite his bottom lip and raise my legs higher, thrusting in faster. I call out his name over and over ''L-loki~ ah~ Loki~''. I only want him to touch me like this...

He may be the only thing that can protect me, yet he's the poison that may one day kill me, slowly. I run to him anyway, despite how my heart tells me to stop, I leap into his blood soaked embrace. I feel his fingers caress my face as I stare into the eyes of pure evil. I feel the crimson red liquid smear across my face as he kisses me. I feel sick, but complete at the same time. I no longer simply want him, I NEED him.

I lay on top of his body, looking down into his eyes. The anger is clear as day, yet I don't yield. His grip finally loosens, and it plunges deep into his heart with a sickening noise I wish I never heard. He grits his teeth, yet, reaches for my face, I feel a finger touch my lips, before it falls to the cold hard ground, seemingly never to move again. Tears start to fall from my eyes rapidly, what have I done!?

His smile is wider then before, I am immediately frozen in shock. Staring into the mirror, I finally see, what feels like my true self. I can't help but giggle, it's so different from my usual attire. I had no idea red hair would suit me so well. He twirls me around to see the back of it, it puts me even more in awe. I've never looked this good in my entire existence. Of course only someone like him can make me feel this way.

Oh shit, I think he saw me! I hear the sloshing of water as I duck back behind the pillar. Holding my breath, I dare take another peak. He's thankfully facing the other way once more. I love how his sleek wet body practically lights up the entire room. And that delightful rear view, I'm blushing profusely as I watch him continue to wash himself off. The water dripping down his pale, toned body. Making my own body grow hot with desire.

''N-no not here, someone will see us-'' he silences me with a hand over my mouth. ''You've already driven me crazy, there's no going back now~'' his hands trail up my clothing. As usual, his solid grip is freezing. His cold lips meet my warm ones, heat soon captures the both of us as we explore one another in a place we aren't supposed to. ''Mmmf~'' I pull away. ''L-loki, stop it'' I end up whining, his mouth practically devouring my neck. 

''I need you, you aren't aloud to leave!'' I tug on his flowing green cape. He sighs, ''Cole''. I kneel on the ground, keeping a firm hold on his garments. I sniffle into it. He turns around, cape slipping from my fingers, and fully embraces me. ''Fine, I'll stay, you whiny little brat'' he teases as he pinches my cheeks. I manage to pull myself together to kiss him. His surprise that I kissed him this time was absolutely adorable.

''On your right''. He ducks away from an oncoming knife attack. I gasp as I'm suddenly punched in the stomach, but Loki quickly appears behind the hellish fiend and stabs a hole right through his center. I cough a bit, holding onto where I got hit. He continues to defend me until there aren't anymore of them. He picks me up and slings me over his shoulder. ''what are you doing!'' I protest, thrashing about. ''Carrying you back'' he sneers. 

To be continued in Chapter 1!