it was so hard for mike not to fall asleep, he had to keep his eyes wide open but it just felt so good holding her. once he was sure that she was asleep, mike made his way out through her small window again and drove back home, missing the feeling of her warmth.

el woke up sad too. she was relieved mike left because her dad did come in her room early in the morning before heading to work but she was also disappointed. it was so easy to fall asleep in his arms and he smelt so good. she missed him.

they did cuddle one time after that but el wanted to do it every single night which was impossible.

this sunday was the first time mike had ever kissed her neck.

mike and el were in mikes bedroom. mikes parents were just downstairs and his sister nancy was in her room while his younger sister holly was wherever the hell she was, probably playing with some toys. mike wasn't allowed to close his door so he kept it about three inches open. they started kissing heavily. el was kinda surprised that mike was being this bold and kissing her this roughly when his parents were just downstairs.

mike started to lightly move more forward, signaling el to lay down on the bed. el pulled away, "mike-" she said breathing heavily, she tried to catch her breath before speaking up again, "your whole family is home and the door isn't even closed. they could see." el told him. mike looked back at the door and shrugged, "its closed enough." he told her, "my parents arent gonna come up here." mike whispered. el looked up at him, her back inches from hitting his bed, "but what if they do?" she asked him.

mike playfully rolled his eyes, "they won't." he told her, "i promise they won't." he told her. el looked into his eyes and its like he casted some sort of spell on her, now all she wanted him to do was attack her lips with his own. el didn't speak and instead brought her hand to the back of his neck and dropped herself down on his bed, connecting their lips together quickly. el could feel mike smile or...smirk? into the kiss.

el quickly re-opened her mouth, inviting his tongue. mikes tongue grazed her bottom lip before he brought it into her mouth. both of their tongues pushed back against each other as their lips rubbed together sloppily. mike brought his hands up to el's waist and el got goosebumps all over. she wondered what would happen if mike moved his hand a little higher to cup one of her breasts, if he unclipped it and kissed–

el's thoughts were cut off by the feeling of mike biting her her bottom lip very gently before he pulled away. el was shocked. she has never seen this side of him before. mike was always gentle, they had made out heavily like this before but el never felt like he was...well, horny. he was always very gentle and very caring but this time his movements were fast and she got that vibe that there was more to this.

el's breathing quickened as he gave small pecks along the side of her mouth, his hand still on her waist. mike started moving towards her jaw, leaving a trail of kisses while his lips made their way over there. el could feel her lower burning. the anticipation was too much and it was driving her insane. mike finally made her way to her jaw and gave her a few pecks. el wasn't prepared for what happened next.

he gave her jaw a small lick with the tip of his tongue and el could feel the hairs on the back of her neck stand up. mike moved his mouth right over her ear, "is it okay if i go lower?" he whispered so quietly. feeling his hot breath against her ear made el made el feel something so much stronger, made the burning so much worse.

el could only let out a "mhm" which sounded more like a whimper than anything else. so mike did. he gave her jaw one last peck before moving down to her neck and placing his soft lips on them so softly. el let her eyes shut, taking in how good it felt to have his lips on her neck. mike started kissing her, and not just pecks. el could feel his tongue on her neck and she had to hold back some sounds that she desperately wanted to let out. el brought her hand to the back of his curly hair and she gripped at it roughly which made mike speed up his movements on her neck.

then el realized something, "n-no...hickeys." she let out breathlessly. el made a note not to talk anymore because she knew if she spoke again, it would most likely come out as a moan rather than real words. mike didn't speak and just continued to kiss her neck sloppily...that was until-

"mom wanted me to ask-" mike immediately pulled away from el quickly and fell back on the floor loudly. holly looked at him confusedly, "...if you and el wanted some cookies." holly finished. mike looked over at holly, not sure if she saw what they were doing. el simply stared at mikes 7 year old sister with wide eyes.

holly looked between the two, "buy me a bag of skittles and i wont tell mom and dad." holly said. "d-deal!" mike blurted out, "um, tell mom that we'll be down in a minute." mike said sheepishly.

now it was sunday night,

el missed the feeling of how his lips pressed up against her neck only hours ago. el went and touched herself.

el let her fingers slip under her black pajama sweats. she closed her eyes as she brought her fingers in between her folds and started to rub her clit slowly. it had been too long since el had touched herself and she needed it badly. it felt so good to be touched again after all this time.

she let her thoughts wander. el thought about mike...about the way he kissed her that night. the way his tongue felt against her skin. el thought about other places where she'd like him to put his tongue to be and that made her run a finger along her entire soaking wet slit. she wondered what it would be like to have him touching her instead of herself.

el had never been touched. she wondered how different it would feel to have someone else working their fingers on her. as the thought of mike finger-fucking her took over her thoughts she rubbed her clit even faster, sweat forming on her forehead. el brought her middle finger down to feel her entrance before she slowly shoved her finger into her dripping wet cunt. el bit her bottom lip, her face scrunched. she slowly started to pump her middle finger in and out of her as she imagined mike tonguing her clit as he gripped onto her thighs tightly.

el cant wait to have him fuck her. she can't wait to take his cock inside of her and she knew it. el fingered herself quicker than before before taking it out and focusing on rubbing her clit vigorously. el slightly arched her back and pushed her head against the pillow, trying her absolute best to keep quiet, biting her tongue so hard that she's surprised it didnt cause any blood.

when el was close she let out really deep breaths through her nose and keeping her mouth shut so she wouldn't let out any moans. once she finished, el stayed there for a few moments breathing heavily.

oh i know what i'm gonna do tomorrow, she thought.

-

a/n: hey so i lowkey dont proofread my shit since i get bored so lmk if theres any spelling mistakes and errors sdhsjfj thanks