32 . real life !

[ im lazy and not rewriting anymore irl chaps, this book isn't worth my energy! go read my newer
stories they're SO much better ]

thalia sat in her hotel room alone in complete darkness . tears welled in her eyes and fell in seconds . gia and kenzie were worried about thalia , but kenzie knew that thalia didn't enjoy comfort with the first few days of going through something .

gia was extra worried being as she had just met her and didn't want to lose contact with her . she was staying in georgia for a couple more weeks and would be heading back to florida after .

thalia felt so many emotions and she didn't know how to control herself . she felt betrayed , angry , disgusted , and so much more . she lost herself to someone who didn't care for her and she knew that .

all she wanted was for her and payton to be happy together but her and him had too much baggage . she just wanted everything to be normal again , before they got famous and had drama coming for them at every single angle .

she heard a faint knock at the door . she slowly got up and looked through the peep hole . standing there stood the one and only payton moormeier .

" go away . thalia isn't here " thalia spoke roughly . he lifted his head and thalia could see his very puffy red eyes . her heart reached for him but her mind didn't .

she opened the door up and he came rushing in . he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her in . she felt the tears come down from his eyes onto her shoulder . slowly her own salty tears came down again as well . 

" thalia i am so so so sorry . i shouldn't have done what i did and it was so cruel of me to do that to you . " payton spoke , his voice breaking occasionally . he lifted his head off her shoulder to see her eyes closed as she laid her head on his chest .

she could feel his fast paced heart against her cheek . she knew that what they had could be fixed , but she needed time and space to clear her head from everything .

she looked up to meet his gaze . " payton , i love you so much , but this needs time to
heal . "

he nodded his head in agreement with her .
the two sat down on the neatly made bed together and decided to just talk . they had sat there for hours , just enjoying each others company and talking .

the two had turned their phones off , completely forgetting about their life outside of that small room . it was a peaceful break but they knew if would come to an end eventually .

ミ★𝑨𝑼𝑻𝑯𝑶𝑹𝑺 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬 !

three more chapters y'all 😗✋😔🤠🥺🙃