don't close your eyes | hyunho

| HYUNHO | LEE GIKWANG - DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES | DRINKING |
| DANCING | PARTYING |
| TOP! MINHO | BOTTOM! HYUNJIN |

It was a windy, stormy night when the older decided to take a look at the reopened pub in his neighbourhood; which he's been loving for his whole life.

He knew all the people who've worked there, he was familiar with the owner, the bartenders and the bodyguards. Literally everyone - that's why he was so excited to see the renewed place and see the new things with his own eyes; which were posted on the place's website.

His whole body was shivering from the cold and he was sweating crazily from the big ass run, he'd just done.

But he was feeling pretty good - not minding the dripping liquid -, because he knew, this night can be life changing - if he wants it, of course.

As soon as he stepped his foot on the black, shimmery ground, he was already impressed - but as he went in deeper, his whole jaw dropped; he couldn't believe his own eyes.

The whole ground was made out of glass, the lights were all shining and making everyone blind - the dancefloor was overflowing with people, who were chatting and having the time of their lives.

He hopped on a chair - in front of the bar -, and was expecting one of his friends, Chan's voice to appear.

The boy was pretty confused when a lower, deeper tone was creeping in his ears - that he found oddly satisfying and sexy at the same time.

A beautiful and really tall guy stood in front of him and he immediately felt things, he shouldn't have felt; the dark haired guy was looking like a real life statue; he was ethereal.

He had light, pale skin without any marks or bruises, his eyes were as deep as the ocean and the little mole under his lower lash line made him more charming.
His whole body was covered in black, but it couldn't hide the muscles under his clothes; he was perfect to say the least.

Minho felt something in his guts, that told him to start a conversation with the boy - so he followed the flow and obeyed the order.

- Are you new here? - he asked with little sparkles in his eyes; which couldn't remain unnoticed. The younger gave him a sexy, wide smile, then placed an unknown drink in front of him; on the house.

- As I can see, you know the place better than me, am I right? - said the mixer, who have already mesmerised Minho.

The older just took a sip of the alcohol, then already started to feel the music in his heart; his feet were ready to dance. He didn't want to leave the attractive boy, so he stayed there for more than half an hour to chat and introduce himself properly.

But as the other continued to get more and more orders, they couldn't communicate enough - Min left with a wink and vanished into the crowd.

He felt blood running through his veins, his whole face was burning from the dancing; but he didn't mind these things, 'cause he felt like he was the most alive thing on planet Earth.

The music pierced through his ears and the rhythm kept him alive; it was the most amazing feeling ever.

Hyunjin's eyes were fixed on the beautiful dancer and couldn't let him go. His body was a masterpiece - and it was only waiting for him.