Chapter 18 - Fan Meeting

CALLING THE ATTENTION OF ALL BLINKS🌸

CAN WE ALL CHANGE OUR PROFILE PICTURES (IN IG, FACEBOOK, ETC.) AND PUT KIM JISOO'S PICTURE TO OUR DP ON HER BIRTHDAY AND HAVE A CAPTION "HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR CHIKKINCHU 'Kim Jisoo', WE LOVE YOU". SIMPLE THING WE CAN DO FOR HER, AND I KNOW SHE'LL APPRECIATE IT A LOT. CAN YOU?

___________________

After 3 months there so many moments of MinLisa and Dispatch upload a photo of them dating so after that mess YG ENTERTAINMENT confirmed that the two are dating because YG CEO forgot to announce that the two is dating on the beginning because he's to busy on YG TREASURE BOX and a New girl group debut.

Other fans of Lisa is happy to see Lisa being in a relationship. The others are began sad when they heard that their lovely Idol is dating.

The others are disappointed. Because since the beginning Lisa promised to her fans that she will never have an relationship not until the contract is over.

But Lisa's contract extend for 6 years more.
Now Lisa is currently picking some clothes she will wore on the Moonshot Fan Meeting event.

While she's readying herself there is Irene And Mina on the garage already finished and just waiting for Lisa.

They are chit chatting on what concept will be good on the new girl group of YG ENTERTAINMENT that will debut soon named BLΛƆK-T-ƆHEST.

After a minute Lisa go downstairs and see nothing so she go straight at the garage just to see her two Manager having a serious conversation.

Mina felt her girlfriend's presence she look on her back just to see her look so beautiful.

But her eyes landed on Lisa's shoulder. The Japanese Girl thought that her girlfriend's outfit is too revealing. She want Lisa to change but there's no time. There's 20 minutes left and the fan meeting will start.
So she just let her girlfriend wear something like that.

Fast Forward

Fan meeting goes well. Lisa having a short conversation to all fans. Signing their album, poster, lightstick, and even their phone case.

The fan meeting even is still not done. There's a dance and game that will happen because the staff is busy rearranging the little stage.

The MC pops out from no where shouting are you ready. The fans shout back by WE'RE ALWAYS READY.

"So we have here number, number of your sits we will pick a lucky fan here and that lucky fan can dance with our Lalisa" The MC said making the crowd go wild.

After the MV pick a number Lisa pops out making the crowd get more wild. The MC announce the lucky number and one girl shout and run on stage. Lisa smile at the girl and they began to dance.

After their dance MC announce the second game which is guessing game. "In this game you the lucky fan will guess the song by lyrics and s/he got a correct answer s/he will allowed to take a picture of her with our Lalisa" MC said and pick a number again and this time it's a boy. The boy shyly go at the stage and bow to the MC and to Lisa.

The thai girl smile sweetly at the boy making her girlfriend jealous a bit.
The guessing game start and the boy got a correct answer. He began to blush knowing that he will be so close to Lisa because of they will taking a picture together.

After that the last game seems to be difficult but the prices is so worth it.
The MC will ask the lucky fan who's Lisa's close friend. It seems to be hard to the fans because knowing Lisa has so much close friend.

The MC announce the number and it's a girl. The girl gulp before going up stage. "So for the last who's Lisa's so close friend" The MC ask the girl just say a random name "Kang Seulgi of SM Entertainment" The girl said making Lisa shock the MC look at Lisa and the Thai girl nod.

So the girl squeeze on excitement knowing the price is. They can kiss Lisa but on forehead.

The girl began to tip toed and kiss Lisa's forehead then kiss Lisa again on cheeks and run. The crowd get loud Lisa seems to be shock and the MC too. The MC ask Lisa if it's okay but Lisa didn't answer.

Meanwhile at the backstage there's a penguin girl fuming in anger. Knowing the girl kiss her girlfriend. "Aiysh she just let the girl kiss her tss" Mina said walking out.

"Ohhh jealous Mina is so scary" Irene mumbled looking at the Japanese girl who's now walking out.

_________

Hi AnnaFernandez265 thanks for loving and support hope you like this Chapter.

사랑함니다 💖