He watched with a gleeful smile as Furuhashi answered her work,she'd fumble and think too long over a simple addition which would make Y/N erupt into laughter and Furuhashi to pout at him.

"Stop laughing!"

"I can't help it! You're having a hard time doing the addition of polynomials" he kept giggling before he received a jab on the stomach.

"Oomph-!"

"You'll stop,won't you?"

"Aww,Furuhashi chan's sooo scary~ good thing we're surrounded by people!"

He teased the girl a couple more times,Furuhashi had given up on trying to scare him since he isn't the least bit intimidated.

But soon he left the girl to her own work and is now just sitting back with a bored expression on his face.

"Sensei's really taking her time..."

"It's a meeting Y/N kun,of course it's
gonna-"

"Oh I'm sorry,did I ask you?" Y/N snapped at Yuiga,he wore the same grin,but his words spat with the smallest hint of venom.

Yuiga didn't try to talk to him after that.

If Y/N was to be honest,among the group,Furuhashi is by far the one he liked the most. She's kindhearted but can be scary at times,naive yet intelligent.

She's also the one of the only people who isn't a complete jerk to him. The other being Kirisu Sensei.

"Furuhashiiiii chaaaaan~"

"Yes?"

See? She didn't even hold a grudge from earlier..

"Can we do something fuuun~?"

"But it's studying time,Y/N kun"

"Not only for today?"

"Mid terms are almost coming up,and we need to review as much as we can"

"Gosh,you sound like Sensei sometimes..."

Y/N blew on his bangs and crossed his arms,gaining yet another bored expression.

He had his feet up the table which irritated alot of students.

The boy could hear whispers and gosspis about him,but decided to pay no mind.

He still wants his soda,so he better not F-it up. That's the only reason.

"*Yawn*" This is so boring..." Y/N felt himself get sleepy,which isn't really an odd thing to feel considering he hasn't slept in
2 weeks and 3 days.

And sleeping here is one of the most reckless thing he could do,alot of people hate him,so if he shows himself to be vulnerable,people are sure to take advantage,so his guard must be up at all times.