Eric was fed up, and after we (Max, Eric, and I ) had our beating, DAD was going to keep going down the line of kids to get all his anger out, and Eric punched him square in the nose.

I smiled to myself, DAD was pathetic.

Eric was a good protector.

Toxic smiled as everyone cheered.

...

" I think this is dumb Rox" Max said quietly two hours later, he was sleeping with me on my bed, and Brianna was between us out cold, asleep.

DAD didn't come home yet, and it was just Max and I still up.

" I don't care, to tell you the truth, we need Eric back, and I've been thinking Max...."

" this doesn't sound good"

I looked down at Brianna, her angelic face was slightly covered with her chestnut brown hair, then back to Max, looking into his deep blue eyes.

" I've been thinking, and what if we take them. And go to-"

" no"

" I wasn't finished"

" it's still no"

I moved closer to him,

"Max" I said softly, trying to snuggle to him

" don't try that with me" he smiled " I'm gay, remember"

It didn't stop me from trying to persuade him with my skills.

" max, it's-" I start again about running away.

" not going to happen" he finished

" why?"I whisper harshly

" it would happen over and over again"

His eyes were so guarded but I knew what he was talking about.

When we were younger, we had a brother and three sisters older than us, then one day just left, never saw them again.

Leaving max and I, too young to take with them

Then a few days later, MOM and DAD went to the orphanage and brought back Eric and Renne, or what we call her, Toxic. After that, they realized how much money they could get having more kids.

Hence the big family.

With that I resulted in grabbing Max's hand reassuringly. ( the memory still haunted him) I could read it in his thoughts.

Yeah I know, I sound crazy, but I can read peoples minds, the only ones who knew were the 4 of us, Eric, Max, and Toxic (and me)

Their was a bang, as the front door to our house slammed open hitting the wall downstairs.

I got off the bed and walked downstairs.

DAD took me outside, and hit me repeatingly

After, I went upstairs, not letting him see me in pain. And passed out on my bed.

I woke up in max's arms, like every other morning, and stretched.

He was gay, but we have been like that for forever, no one knew he was gay, except Toxic, Eric, and I, and he had a reputation to withhold at school.

He was gay, that didn't mean he wasn't gorgeous.

I tugged at my sheet, and threw it off of him, he opened his eyes halfway, and whined, grabbing the blanket.

I chucked "you are so gay"

His eyes went wide open searching the room to see if anyone heard, and when he saw the room clear he sighed and smiled at me.