Midnight Blue

" your on!" toxic said, her lips curled at the end.

That was my cue. I jumped down from wall where the police didn't think to look, I landed extremely gracefully, not.

I rolled, but still stopped when i rolled onto my butt.

I laughed, got up, and started running, running behind the more athletic police man, and flicked his hat, then ran to the chubby one, and smacked my hand against his butt.

I bursted in laughter as I ran across the field of the danger tagged area.

I slipped and fell, making it all the better.

My eyesight were getting blurry, almost crying as I laughed, I couldn't stop.

I scrambled up, running back, dodging the fast cop, then jumping on the porky one's back and he fell, and i pushed off with my foot.

I knew it was wrong, but that was the fun of it. He fell to the ground again

The thing was that I was a bad girl.

And I was good at it.

I was very good at it.

Toxic, my sister and I ran about half a mile down the road laughing, and had to take a break, we were laughing too hard.

We went home.

I opened the door, and regretted it.

" I got another call about your 'F' miss Roxan!"

Toxic snuck upstairs.

I didn't blame her, instead I wished I could get off that easy.

" I don't really give a shit, but when the school calls the orphanage..." she goes on.

Yes I'm adopted.

" you better make this go away, if you don't, you will be getting a beating!"

" yeah ok" I groaned

" excuse me??" she demands

" yes mam"

" that's better, ungrateful price of shit"

"oh shut up" I accidentally say out loud, annoyed with her thinking she's better than me.

I feel a sting against my face, and a tear escapes, my face pounds as I look straight into her eyes.

Their cold, and could see her loosing patience, but scared enough to do it again.

" your father will be home soon, and you will regret even being born when he comes up their!"

Already do.

I run up the stairs and shut the door to my room, staring at the door for a while, then turn around. In front of me is three beds, Toxic's, brianna's, and mine, then in the corner is mr. Man's crib, he's our adopted baby brother.

Max, my older brother is sitting on my bed with Toxic, and James, Erin, Brianna, dekota, Tyler, Chelsea, and Hugh are spread out on the other two.

I smile fakely as I see them

" wanna know what Toxic and I did??" I bubbled.

I was a great liar.

I held up the key, I snagged from the fat cops pants while he was chasing me, what you didn't know was the my brother Eric is currently in jail for hitting our D.A.D., or better known as our

Drunk Ass Dad. And those cops usually guard the jail, but had a hit that two girls were playing in the dangerous toxic field, ( Toxic and I)

We'd break him out tomorrow.