i love you..

he is perfect..and i knew deep down within im not..im not the type of girl any man would be proud of...im not the kind any man would want to bring home to his family and let alone meet everyone of them. i never even realized that someone like him would fall in love with someone like me..

he is everything that a girl could ever want...the kindest eyes i've ever seen in my entire life..a sweet disposition that i couldnt help but wonder where he's been all my life..he is everything that im not..everything that i would so want to be..and i dont know what i did to deserve such kind of love coming from an angel i sure am proud of having..

an angel he believes i am..but contrary to what he thinks i believe he's my angel..an angel without halo and wings..an angel sent to me by a power i couldnt define yet i didnt want to believe that i deserve him..

i love him..with all the love that a fool like me could possibly give..i love him for the life that we are about to share..i love him for overlooking all the faults that i have...i love him for the smiles that he has given me..i love him for who he is not what he could be..i love him for the little boy that he is and i adore him for the man that he is and the man that he will be..i love him for all that he is and for everything that he is not...i love him for his innocence that i couldnt help but want to see the world in his eyes...i love him..i simply am in love with him...

this world wouldnt be as beautiful as i thought it was if i dont have him..i dont think im ever capable of loving someone again as much as i love the man im with...life with him is simply heaven here on earth and others might still look for paradise here on earth but i have found heaven and i wouldnt trade it for anything else in the world..

he's all i could ever need...and im hoping im all that he could ever want..i dont have much to give..but i've given him my heart and it's his to take..his to own and his to possess..i come to him as a woman..as a child..i come to him faults and all...i am his to take...his to own...

i love you...with all that i am..