lahat ng ngyari, wala paring sagot to the face they had year passed of having conrad with help of Oliver and Catania, but nothing. walang sagot why they have to kill her, he didn't speak for the answer seems that he was hiding something from them. a answer that he can provide, he never speak for it at mas nahirapan sila ng dahil 'don.

he gasped. "Why did i miss that memory? Yeah. the kidnappers burn her for no reason while the other woman they kidnapped was sold with some whoever man needed a woman for slave, relationship, wife and sex slave. while penelope was burn, gumawa sila ng istorya na sinunog nila si penelope para maitakas at wala ng mag hanap pa sakaniya?" napailing siya and dig a file from seven years ago.

to find a detail he missed, maramo siyang malamang sa malamang na hindi napansin noon at kailangan niyang makita iyon.

that files maybe could bring penelope back, even she don't tell where she was, she'll be back.

she will come here.

MAGKASAMA silang dalawa ni Green, since the moment they met. they always talk about penelope, marami talaga siyang bagay na gustong malaman tungkol kay Penelope na hindi niya alam, mga kwentong alam ni Green sa kaparid. Green was from a royalty, as he speak. he was from a royalty.

a prince called Greenfield Argyris, weird name right? he was half, aussie-greek. kung sakaling nagka-tuluyan sila ni penelope ay, prinsesa na ang kaniyang kapatid ngayon siguro kasal na sila. If only she's here, she'll be in a better hans and she'll gonna be fine and be all fine.

"In days since we met, you haven't tell me a story about you. i mean your life far from penelope, it must be so hard for you? without her in yourself. then a memory that you have lost. don't get me wrong she told me you went into accident that's why you forgotten about who's your real family?"

tumango siya at bumuntong hiniga. "My life wasn't easy, G. I live my life as this warrior who fights for people to give justice to them, but I kill no mercy. Green, I live without knowing I have sister who suffered asking to see me. her life was.. mess up but I don't have any idea about it. I dig a memory until it comes to me. Penelope was my sister who suffered a years ago, she was kidnapped. she was stolen away from me, from us. Then I have brother who suffered a lot from when she was kidnapped, our father died and.. mom had to be in a facility where she'll be recover and good take care of.."

he sighed. "Brothers? Oh, you mean the twins, Prometheus and Theo? they are possessive brothers. they didn't know about you?"

"They never know I exist for my safety. only Penelope who knows about me, they don't have any idea about it. But they'll know about me soon, I just have to find her first before I told them."

nagtaka naman si Green sakaniya, tinignan siya nitong kunot ang kaniyang noo. "Find who?" pagtatakang tanong nito sakaniya.

"Penelope."

he's dumbfounded. "Penelope is dead, Chesh. for a days I always wonder who you want to find and she's dead." hindi niya alam kung dapat o karapat dapat bang masabi niya kay Green ang tungkol sa pagkabuhay ng kapatid o hindi. baka kasi mapahamak lamang ito kung malaman ang tungkol sa kapatid na si penelope.

Ngumiti lang siya kay green at yumakap pa dito. "I have to go, dad must be looking for me. he's in the hospital so I have to go. I'll see you again, around maybe?" ngiti siya at lumakad na paalis. Green will find out about that but for now, she have to keep it hidden because that for the safety they have to do for her. no one should know she's alive or she'll be in danger again, like before.

I will protect her.

"Papa." tawag niya sa ama pagkatuloy mismo sa kwarto nito sa ospital kung saan ito naka-confine. nagiging maayos naman na ang kalagayan ng ama ngunit hindi maiwasan ang paga-alala bilang narin na, matagal na itong naka confine. "saan ka galing? I've been worried." paga-alala ng kaniyang ama ay napangiti siyang lapitan ito at yakapin.