Chapter 2

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Days passed rather quickly with our busy schedule and the comeback getting near. We wouldn't talk as much and only concentrated on spending more time practicing and it helped me in letting go of my thoughts about Jungkook.

Jungkook had been busy too with his school and he returned home a little later than me as he would stay in the practice room so we had kept a little between us. I would miss him a lot and this made it even harder for me to pretend when he would come and snuggle at night.

Fearing about every single thing out there which could ruin our relationship, I asked Jungkook to come and sleep near me and tried to not make it sound harsh so he didn't take it the wrong way. He agreed to it pretty well but I could see the hurt in his eyes. Those eyes were like an open book me and I could say that Jungkook didn't like how I rejected him. He didn't come back after that day.

Seeing how keeping Jungkook away helped me a little in suppressing my feeling, I started to do it more often. I sat with Jimin or Yoongi during the interviews, sat in a different seat in planes and when we were at home, opted to go to the studio just to avoid him.

I knew it was hurting all of us but I couldn't help it. It had to be done or else the consequences would be bad.This kind of distance had deprived me of the precious skin ship I would have with Jungkook making even a single interaction with him like I would die because he was so fucking stunning.

It made me start to notice things which I really shouldn't like the mole near his neck and whether it would be visible even after I gave him a hickey there, or if Jungkook would let out a loud or a silent moan when I would kiss along his broad back. These thoughts just added to my frustration and I found myself being even more of a jerk to everyone than before.

Week passed and I couldn't do much about anything. I wanted to be alone, I would just sit and listen to old break up songs or songs about unrequited love and it would just make me really sad and I would let out a few tears because my situation was so hopeless.

The members started to get worried about me and I would have the member's and even Yoongi, who usually doesn't express much come to me and tell me that they were there for me and that I could talk to them . I wished I could but this was something I was not sure about myself so asking them about it seemed like a waste of time.

It was 6 weeks, 5 days, 13 hours and 35 minutes after I had told Jungkook not to sleep with me that something miraculous happened. And yes, I had been counting the time because this was my way of beating myself up for being a coward.

It was finally a day where we could be free and do whatever we want which I honestly thought would consist of the member's staying at home but I thought wrong. Yoongi and Jimin had taken the opportunity to leave for shopping and for once I got to tease him and Yoongi and call them love birds for which I was rewarded by Jimin throwing his slipper at me and Yoongi scowling at me, Namjoon and Hoseok had gone to eat food and drink while Jin decided to stay home and I was very glad because I couldn't stay alone with Jungkook at all.

It would be highly dangerous.

I was in my room all day with my headphones glued to my ear but I wasn't really listening to the song playing. I just stared at the ceiling and remembered of all the times I could feel Jungkook, of the times he would show me his dashing smile and the way his eyes would wrinkle up in the cutest way.

I sighed and pouted because I really missed him. Even the fans had noticed how we have been a little apart and kept asking me on twitter I had a fight with Jungkook when they don't know that I couldn't even think of that.