Chapter 24: I Won't Get Married

En başından başla

Red wine fills the cup three-thirds full, and the ruby-like liquids in his crystal goblet are so bright and gorgeous.

Chu Mochen doesn't care about that but glimpses her knuckles whiten as she clenches her hands hard to bear her grievance.

Song Yan and Song Yunqiang are both surprised by that.

Later Song Yan's shocked expression softens and he orders Song Yunxuan to pour once again for Childe Chu.

Song Yunxuan drops her eyes and walks to him. There is somewhat coldness in her deep eyes.

Chu Mochen stands up from his chair and says, "I'm done, I think I should go back."

Song Yunxuan stops and looks at him expressionlessly.

She eagers to pack him, the SVIP, away. But what's wrong with Chu Mochen today? He actually follows her way.

She gazes at him in silence.

However, Chu Mochen doesn't see that. He gets up to leave.

Song Yunqiang and Song Yan also stand up quickly. It's evident that Song Yan wants to retain him.

Song Yunqiang frowns for think a way out to retain him.

Just then Chu Mochen suddenly staggers and his body sways slightly.

Song Yunxuan is beside Chu Mochen at that time. Watching Chu Mochen tilt to her side, Song Yunxuan fears he would hit her so she unconsciously reaches out hands to hold his arm.

After that, she clearly sees Chu Mochen grins.

She desires to let go of him at once.

But Chu Mochen speaks, "I haven't got restored from my flu yet, can I ask Miss Song a favor?"

Song Yunxuan looks back at Song Yan because she feels pretty embarra.s.sed.

And Song Yan nods at her seriously.

She has to hold him: "I'll take you downstairs to pick up the car."

Song Yunqiang interrupts her: "How can Childe Chu drive like that? I'll ask the driver to take him back."

Song Yunxuan is fortune that either her father or brother knows she can drive, or else they must order her to send Chu Mochen back.

As she smirks privately, Song Yan starts to play his tricks.

He smiles kindly: "Childe Chu, you'd better have a rest in my guest room since you are not feeling well. I'll call a doctor for you."

Song Yunxuan is stupefied by what her father said.

Song Yan is really good at seizing the opportunity to create trouble.

Chu Mochen stops smiling and turns to Song Yan, "Sorry for disturbing you, Uncle Song."

"It doesn't matter."

Chu Mochen looks at Song Yunxuan, who is gnashing her teeth in hatred, then cracks a smile, "Please call me Chu, Uncle Song, or I'll feel we are not close enough."

His words give Song Yunqiang and Song Yan a sense of fulfillment.

But Song Yunxuan is glaring at him with her hostile eyes.

Chu Mochen simply cannot refrain himself from being joyful but he attempts to show nothing. He says to Song Yunxuan: "Excuse me, will you take me to the guest room, Miss Song?"

Song Yan is very satisfied with what is happening: "Just call her Xuanxuan."

Supporting Chu Mochen, she says nothing. Song Yunxuan steps towards the door after she nods at Song Yan.