High School

It's 12:15 and school is letting me leave for my work program. Man fuck this school I'm gonna get out of this place and I'm going to make it on my own in the military. I get to Long John silvers for work around 1:00. Haskett we're getting a new shipment of fish unload it and put it in the freezer. *sigh* Alright, as I take off my hair net and step out the back door the kids from school left early to come mess with me. "Hahaha You work at this place?" "What do you want?" As I respond. Joshua responds "Nothing just came to see where the disappointment of the school works." Thats it I lost it there I dropped the box I was carrying and took a swing at him, I knock out his tooth, of course the manger steps out when I swing on the kid. "HASKETT YOUR FIRED WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!" I threw my apron at him and drove home. When I got home my mom was sitting their talking to my older brother. "Oh look the trouble maker finally comes home." I sigh. I head upstairs to pack my bags and go stay with my Grandparents. As I take one step out the door my mom yells at me "don't come back till your good for us and don't cause anymore trouble you disappointment." Later that night I sat at the table with my grandpa and had a talk with him. I was talking about me sighing with the Marines and leaving in February. Well after that talk I slept over and woke up to the news on. It was like any other day normal politics and what not nothing interesting caught my eye that morning but nothing ever did with the news.