Introduction

Leo McKay is a sixteen year old teenager, who excels at school. He has a good heart and tries his best to make people feel better about themselves. A guy so down to earth and smart has a closed heart when it comes to certain feelings. He pretends to be dull and dense while he rejects people. 

     Leo was thirteen when his father passed away by a car accident. Suddenly, he had to become more responsible and take matters into his hand in order to protect his soft-hearted mother from harm. He always thought that the car accident was not an 'accident'.  However, there was nothing he can do, considering that he was only thirteen and not of legal age. As a results, he promised to work hard and become an investigator and investigate his father's death. 

.....................................................................................................................................

     Four years later, Leo and his mother move to a different city and start a new life away from their relatives. Thinking that his life was getting better, he joins a new high school to continue his studies.  Even if Leo's maternal family is toxic, he knew how to deal with them. What he never expected was the devil he met in his so called Mountain tip high school. 

      Mountain tip high school was a school known for having worst students. The staff of that high school never cared for students and for hell, never did their job properly. All of the hard work that Leo had put in for the past few years blew off because of the incompetent counselor who only cared about fishing students who were willing to pay for further informations regarding college admissions. 

Leo, someone with strict principles and a goal in mind, did not consider the counselor's ideas and this brought great deal of trouble. 

-------------------------------------

       This story will focus on the hardships and the absurd situation Leo went through while trying to get out of this hell of a school. 

                     Thank you very much for reading and please let me know if there is any idea that you would like me to put in this story. Thank you