Zoe laughed, the aching on her neck had not been the most important thing at the moment. "That makes three of us!"

"Morons. They messed up the drug." Steve found it all too humorous (but to be fair, so did the two girls). They laughed along with him, yelling to the guards about how idiotic they were for injecting them with something that did not do its job correctly. Zoe and Robin followed Steve's lead— calling the guards morons for anything they could blame them for.

All the yelling had attracted the officer in charge, the same one who continued to threaten the three of them. After him, came the doctor who was ready to inject them again if things came down to it. Doctor Zharkov began placing tools on a metal tray, making Zoe gulp in anticipation. "Would now be a good time to tell you that I don't like doctors?" Robin asked, eyeing the metal saw rather intensely.

"Let's try this again, yes?" Ozerov asked, the three of them nodded, murmuring unintelligible words. "Who do you work for?"

"Scoops." Steve said, causing the three of them to laugh. "Scoops Ahoy." Although Zoe did not work for the ice-cream shop, she was to busy laughing along with Robin to correct his mistake.

"How did you find us?" Ozerov asked sternly.

Steve chuckled airily, "Totally by accident."

The Russian interrogator, Ozerov, turned to Zharkov, "More lies." He stated plainly. The doc picked up a metal clip, and began walking towards Zoe.

Zoe grew nervous as Zharkov walked towards her, mischievously holding up to the shiny metal tool. He grabbed one of her fingers, making her panic. She wiggled her finger, trying to stop the doctor from pulling on her nail with the tool. "Stop! Please! Wait! Wait! Wait!" Zoe cried, feeling her nail begin to pull out of her skin.

Steve began panicking, hating the sound of his friend in pain. However, it was more excruciating for Robin. She had to do something to help Zoe, "There was a code! We heard a code!" She yelled, the doctor immediately stopped prying out Zoe's nail. Her finger pulsated, the after effects being just as painful as the nail pulling itself. She felt a tear slip onto her arm, recognizing it as her own cry.

Ozerov walked towards Robin, "Code. What code?"

Robin began reciting the code that the Scoops Troops team had found. "The week is long. The silver cat feeds when blue meets yellow in the west. Blah, blah, blah. You broadcast that stupid spy shirt all over town, and we picked it up on our Cerebro, and we cracked it in a day. A day! You think you're so smart, but a couple of kids who scoop ice cream and sell music for a living cracked your code in a day, and now, people know you're here." She didn't care about the backlash she might receive for letting her mouth run ramped, but she was way to piss at the Russians for hurting Zoe.

"Who knows we are here, suka?" Ozerov demanded.

"Uh, well, Dustin knows. Yeah, Dustin Henderson, he knows." Steve spilled, laughing it off as if it meant nothing.

"Dustin Henderson." The Officer spoke, a grin in his tone of voice.

Zoe interrupted, clearly not in the right frame of mind. "Don't forget about Erica! Yeah, Erica Sinclair... I think? Yep! She knows too!" Zoe realized her mistake as soon as it made itself known.

"Steve! Zoe!" Robin called out, her feeble attempt to keep them talking.

"Is this your, curly-haired friend? And the one with pigtails?" The guard asked.