Chapter 1

It was late at night and we went to bed (Why does it kinda sound like Wap Bap--). I came over your house. You got adopted when you were 14. We laid in your bed and you hugged me close to you. I felt your breath on my neck. "I love cuddling with you Sungie", you smiled brightly. So bright like the sun. "I love it too Lixie", I smiled back.
_________

"Sungie! Sungie! I finally got it!", you showed me Fortnite, while smiling brightly. I giggled. "When you smile like that you look like the sun. It's so bright, Lixie."
________

"Sungie?" - "Hm?" -You remember Changbin hyung?", you asked. Of course I knew him. He is friends with my best friend, Minho. Minho also has a crush on him. "Yeah why?", I asked curious. You fiddled shortly with your fingers. "I kinda... like-like him. You know... like love him", you confessed. My heart broke a little. When we were 15, I found out that I loved you. "Awww how cute! Do we have a new couple soon?~", I teased smiling but it actually really hurt. "N-No you idiot! I won't confess. He probably doesn't even like me", he blushed. I felt relieved but didn't show it. "Doesn't like you? Are you serious? He is a dumb fuck if he really doesn't. You are good looking, smart, talented, funny and so much more things. What does he want more?", I asked. You giggled, that made my heart melt.
______
"Ji, why don't you show how you feel?", you pouted. I scratched my neck nervously. "To be honest, I don't know how and I'm too scared to do that anyway", I explained. "Don't be! I'll protect you from everything", you exclaimed and made a hero pose. I laughed at that.
______

"Thanks Ji. I really appreciate it." I gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Always Lixie. You are my best friend. I love you alot", I half confessed. "I love you too squishy Squirrel", after that you feel asleep.
_____
"Do you think, we will always stay so close?", I asked. "Of course! Why wouldn't we?", you asked confused. "Maybe we lose eachother in the future. What if you don't want me anymore, when you found your love?", I asked worried. "I would never leave you Jisung! Don't worry about me finding someone. I will marry you in the future!", you smiled. "Promise?", I asked shyly and blushed. "Promise!"
________

"I love you more than you think Lee Felix", I left a kiss on his lips and went to sleep.