"Run!"

--A/N: Before the story, I want to say something here! The story cover and pictures do not belong to me. Credit to the artists! This is my first ship story. I hope you enjoy it!--

The Geisha, Michiko hummed her eerie tone as she looked for the survivors. Her dress swayed along with her swift motions. Her hair flowed elegantly behind her.

Kreacher, Helena and Martha were the ones left. Her ears perked up as she noticed a failed calibration. She smiled and went into that direction.

"Kreacher! You failed AGAIN!" Martha scolded furiously, stomping her feet. Then they saw Michiko coming. "RUN!" They screamed in fright.

Michiko dashed and gave the vaulting thief a terror shock. "Arghh!!!" Kreacher yelled as he fell to the ground. Michiko picked up the incapacitated thief and walked towards a rocket chair as he struggled in vain.

Two left. Michiko thought as she smiled to herself. "Hmph...Martha couldn't decode fast if someone's on a rocket chair. Helena... I don't really know her since she's new," Michiko mused quietly.

"Don't move! I'm coming!" Martha ran towards Kreacher's chair, shouting. Using tinnitus, Michiko heard her. She crept into the darkness, ready to give her a terror shock out of the blue.

"Those spikes are prickly," Martha complained, untying the vines wrapped around the thief. Michiko knew that was the time. "AHH!" The coordinator screeched as Michiko took her down.

Michiko tied her onto a rocket chair nearby.

"Who and where is Helena?" The Geisha wondered.

She listened intently and heard the last survivor running. It was not far away.
"Aha!" Michiko cheered in triumph as she saw Helena's back. She smacked the nervous survivor with her fan. As she dashed quickly, the survivor turned. Michiko froze and shyly hid her face with her fan.

The survivor started running around again, her heart beating rapidly against her chest. Michiko chuckled and took her down with ease. She picked her up and before that she saw the little survivor's eyes start watering. Michiko was instantly overloaded by her cuteness and decided to let her go. After walking for a while, she found the cellar and put Helena there. "Go," she whispered.
"T-thank you..." Helena sniffed, surprised by her luck. Turning back at Michiko, she waved and jumped down.