𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

Start from the beginning

"who would do something like this?" Lucy asked looking around the wrecked house.

Edmund stood on a picture accidently before peter noticed a piece of paper on the door and ripped it off before he started to read it aloud "the Faun Tumnus is hereby charged with High Treason against Her Imperial Majesty, Jadis, Queen of Narnia, for comforting her enemies and fraternizing with humans. Signed Maugrim, Captain of the Secret Police. Long Live the Queen"

"all right. Now we really should go back." Susan spoke up with wide eyes.

"But what about Mr Tumnus?" Lucy asked sadly.

"if he was arrested just for being with a human, I don't think there's much we can do." Susan sighed

"you don't understand, do you? I'm the human! She must have found out he helped me!" Lucy exclaimed missing the slightly guilty look Edmund was wearing.

"Maybe we should call the police?" Peter suggested.

"these are the police" Susan pointed out.

"don't worry Lu. We'll think of something" Peter tried to reassure his sister.

"Aurelia" Lucy gasped out.

"what?" Susan spoke up confused.

"Aurelia. Aurelia can help" Lucy said before she looked up and started asking "Aurelia we need you" which made the others start to look around confused as to what Lucy was expecting to happen but as they looked behind them there she stood wearing the same pink dress.

"Aurelia" Lucy gasped and ran towards the girl throwing her arms around her waist "Aurelia, Mr Tumnus is gone!"

"I know, dear one" Aurelia told her frowning sympathetically as the other three were still looking at her shocked that she just appeared out of nowhere.

"but you have to help him" Lucy told her.

"I can't not yet anyway" Aurelia frowned which was shocking since the rosy cheeked girl usually only smiled.

"but you're my fairy godmother, you have to help" Lucy frowned not understanding.

"and I will" Aurelia chuckled "but I'm not just your fairy godmother, I'm here to help all four of you" she told them smiling now as the other Pevensies looked at her in shock but before they all could answer they heard a bird "psst"

"did that bird just 'psst' us?" Susan looked back at Lucy and Aurelia only to find that the blonde in pink wasn't there "where's she gone now?" Susan asked Lucy.

"don't worry, she'll be back" Lucy calmed but Susan wasn't worried about her coming back she had no doubt about that, but she was more worried about where she was now how could she just disappear?

The Pevensies all stepped outside the faun's house towards the bird they started to hear a rustling in the bushes causing them all to move closer together before a beaver revealed itself "its...it's a beaver" Lucy stuttered as the others let out a slight breath of relief.

"here, boy" Peter stepped forward clicking his tongue "here boy" he held his hand out and the beaver stared at it and sat up.

"I ain't gonna smell it, if that's what you want!" The beaver yelled and the three eldest Pevensies looked at him shocked and Lucy giggled.

"oh! Sorry" Peter apologised standing upright again.

"Lucy Pevensie?" Mr Beaver spoke looking at the youngest girl in assumption which made her eyes widen like her siblings had earlier when they realised, he could talk.

"yes?" Lucy spoke up her eyes going wide like her siblings did when she found out the beaver could talk. The beaver stood forward and held out the girl's handkerchief.

"hey, that's my hankie I gave it to Mr Tum..." Lucy said but was cut off by the Beaver who said "Tumnus. He got it to me just before they took him.

"is he all right?" Lucy asked nervously.

"Further in" the Beaver told them before he scurried off with Peter and Lucy following although Susan grabbed her elder brothers arm so that he turned back to her.

"what are you doing?" Susan asked with wide eyes.

"she's right. How do we know we can trust him?" Edmund agreed with his older sister.

"he said he knows the Faun." Peter said obviously.

"he's a beaver. He shouldn't be saying anything!" Susan let out exasperated.

"everything all right?" the beaver scurried back when he realised that the children weren't following.

"yes. We were just talking." Peter nodded.

"that's better done in safer quarters" Beaver told them making the three eldest look at him confused which Lucy spotted and whispered "he means the trees" before she followed after him with Peter as Edmund and Susan followed him after sharing a look.