𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

Start from the beginning

"Come on" he shouted in alarm when he saw the other three weren't following.

"You've got to be joking" Susan scoffed until she heard the clacking of Mrs Macready's shoes get closer and Peter quickly ushered them all in shutting the door and exclaiming "get back"

"You're on my toe," Lucy told Edmund who shouted "I'm, not on your toe! Move back"

"Move back, will you stop shoving" Peter snapped as they all complained to one another about being squashed in the wardrobe.

Edmund and Lucy finally backed away leaving Susan and Peter to fall into...snow.

———✰———

Susan and Peter looked back into snowy branches when they felt themselves land in something soft and cold. They quickly got up when they realised where they were.

"impossible" Susan murmured as she and Peter looked around at the forest in front of them.

"don't worry. I'm sure it's just your imagination" Lucy said smugly drawing their attention to her.

"I don't suppose saying we're sorry would quite cover it?" Peter stammered out.

"no. it wouldn't" Lucy admitted making Peter look at her apologetically before she threw a snowball at him and said, "but that might!"

Lucy, Susan and peter started throwing snowballs at each other laughing and squealing before Susan threw one at Edmund to try and get him to play along but he only yelled "ow! Stop it!"

"you little liar" Peter announced sounding almost shocked that Edmund would go this far with his tricks.

"you didn't believe her either!" Edmund tried to defend himself, but peter wasn't having any of it.

"apologise to Lucy" Peter ordered his brother who only stared at his youngest sibling "say you're sorry" he repeated stepping closer to him intimidatingly.

"all right! I'm sorry" Edmund gave in.

"that's all right. Some little children just don't know when to stop pretending" Lucy mocked him with a slight smile on her face.

"oh, very funny" Edmund sneered.

"maybe we should go back" Susan spoke up unsurely.

"but shouldn't we at least take a look around?" Edmund tried to convince his siblings.

"I think Lucy should decide." Peter nodded making the small girl gasp and smile.

"I'd like you all to meet Mr Tumnus! And maybe we'll see Aurelia on the way too!" Lucy told her siblings happily.

"well, then Mr Tumnus it is" Peter nodded before he went back to the wardrobe.

"but we can't go hiking in the snow dressed like this." Susan pointed to their spring outfits that were definitely not fit for the snow.

"no. but I'm sure the professor won't mind us using these." Peter spoke up handing the fur coats that he had taken from the wardrobe to his siblings. "anyway, if you think about it logically, we're not even taking them out of the wardrobe" he shoved a black coat to Edmund.

"but that's a girl's coat!" Edmund exclaimed sounding outraged.

The children were playing in the snow as they walked to Mr Tumnus' house which included Peter rolling down a hill which made them all laugh.

"...lots and lots of lovely food, and we'll have lots and lots..." Lucy babbled before she stopped making Peter call out a questionable "Lu?"

Lucy wordlessly started running away from her siblings and towards something that the others didn't understand "Lucy!" Peter called before they all started running after her. When they got to Lucy, she was standing in a wrecked house that they assumed to be Mr Tumnus'.