Stranger at the door

Brie POV

The nice comfort of my bed relaxed me. Today was my day off. And I'm spending every minute of it in bed.

Knock knock

My eyes opened slowly. Who's at my door? It felt like there were weights on my body, it was effort sitting up. I dragged my body to the door and opened it. There stood Dean Ambrose. Not thinking that I look like a total mess and my hair looks like a bird nest.

"Nice hair style" he smirked. "I'm not in the mood, what do you want?" "To see if you wann hang out today" Without him knowing I pulled him by the arm dragging him to the couch making him sit down. "Ok Ambrose I don't know what your plan is but I want no involvement in it, you've been in the company for 2 years now and all of a sudden you wanna 'hang out' with me, why?"

He shrugged his shoulders. And stood up. "I don't need to explain myself to you" He got in my face. "Well I wanna go back to bed" our lips were inches apart. "Have a good nap Brianna" he smiled about to walk out.

"I'm not stupid Dean. Remember you're talking to the smart Bella." "Well Ms Smarty pants why do you think I'm here with You?" He licked his lips.

I tilted my head "Well Jon, you're alone. Roman injured. Seth betrayed you. They were your only brothers. No one has ever helped you before unlike me. We've both been betrayed by our brother/sister and we're looking for revenge. The only way to get to Seth is for me to get to Nikki" Dean seemed deep in thought. "I must say I'm impressed. But we have Hell in the Cell this sunday, good luck with your match I'll be rooting for you" he smiled walking backwards. "You too" He disappeared through the door. His head popped back around "Oh and Brianna?" "Yeah?" "Maybe you are the smart one" A small smirk appeared on my face. "Why thank you Dean, I take that as a compliment." He winked then disappeared. I playfully rolled my eyes. What is going on in his crazy head of his?