He's not smiling...

In a blink of an eye,he grabbed me and Aizawa,then knocked out all of the villains that were in the plaza.

All Might:I'm sorry,Aizawa,Aeden.

He looks toward Midoriya,and in an instant,he grabs them and put them down where me and Aizawa were.

All Might:Everyone to the entrance,take Aizawa and Aeden. Aizawa is unconscious,Aeden's bones seem to be broken,so hurry!

Midoriya:*kneels beside me* Aeden! Are you okay?! | Aeden:*sleepy* I'm fine,I'm keeping my bones together with my quirk,so let me float beside you so I wont mess them up. | Midoriya:Okay!

Midoriya:All Might! It's no use! That brain villain!! One fo-- (I shut Midoriya's mouth for a second,and he realizes what he was about to say) I mean,my attack wasn't strong enough to break my own,but he didn't even flinch!! Up against that,you... | All Might:Midoriya,kid. Fear not!!

All Might smiles and show a peace sign.

All Might:Carolina...Smash!

As expected,the Nomu blocked All Might's smash to protect Shigaraki.

All Might:Seriously? No effect at all?! | Shigaraki:No effect,because he got shock absorbtion. If you want to really damage Nomu,you'd be better off slowly rip him apart,piece by piece...Not that he'll give you that chance. | All Might:Thanks for the info,appreciate it!! (gets behind the Nomu and grab him) No sweat!!

All Might suplex the Nomu and a large explosion came from it.

Mineta:How'd a suplex make an explosion like that?! All Might's in a whole different league!! | Asui:Yet he's a newbie as a teacher who needed cheat sheets and all.

Uraraka:Ah! It's Deku,Aeden,and those guys! | Sato:Nice!! They totally underestimated what's All Might's capable of!

Mineta:Go get him!! Get him in the junk!! | Asui:Guess we were worried for nothing...He's unreal.

All Might:So that's how it is...!!

The cloud disperses and we see All Might in Kurogiri's quirk with the Nomu clenching his weakspot.

Shigaraki:So you hoped to drive him into the concrete and seal his movements? It wouldn't have worked,Nomu is as powerful as you. Well done,Kurogiri. Perfect timing,really. | All Might:Impressive for first-time offenders,but prepare yourselves!! | Kurogiri:I can't say I much like the idea of having blood and guts inside my gate,but...If they're yours,I'll happily oblige. You see,it's Nomu's job to get around that blinding speed of yours and hold you down,and it's my job to close the war grate on while you're halfway through and immobilized,thereby cutting you in two.

Midoriya:Asu--...Tsuyu! | Asui:You finally got it right,nice. What is it,Midoriya? | Midoriya:Take Aizawa-Sensei for me! | Asui:Sure,but what're you...

I sleepily turn around and see Midoriya running toward All Might.

Aeden:Midoriya! (falls to the ground due to exhaustion) Agh! | Midoriya:All Might!!

Kurogiri:Foolish. (puts up a warp gate in front of Midoriya) | Bakugo:Get the hell outta here,Deku!!

Bakugo appears out of no-where and explodes the warp gate away,then make a beeline to Kurogiri and clasp the metal piece the surrounds his neck. Then Todoroki appears and freezes the Nomu.

Asui:Aeden! We have to regroup with the others at the entrance! | Aeden:You go ahead,I can still fight. | Asui:But your bones! They're broken,right?!