A large villain stood behind him. A monstrosity that was never seen before.

Aizawa:Aeden!

In a blink of an eye,the Villain Monstrosity knocked me harshly to the ground,then put his foot over my body. He grabs my arms,and broke them.

Aeden:AHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Hand in Face Villain:Meet the anti-symbol of peace. The bio-engineered Nomu.

I look up and looked around,then I saw Midoriya! Before a thought came forth,the Nomu smashed my head to the ground.

Hand in Face Villain:Able to control anything with your mind. Pretty cool,but nothing special. (wobbles) Up against crazy strength,you might as well be totally quirkless.

Sho-ma limi--

The Nomu broke my other arm as I was about to turn off my limiter.

Hand in Face Villain:I wouldn't try to do anything if I were you,your eyes were glowing again.

--Midoriya--

Mineta:This is bad,Midoriya...Time for a change of plans,yeah?

Aeden...?

Purple Fog:Tomura Shigaraki. | Shigaraki:Kurogiri,is Thirteen dead? | Purple Fog Villain:He's incapacitated but...There were some students I couldn't warp away,and one of them escaped. | Shigaraki:Oh? Huh... (scratches his neck,then groans,then more scratching) Kurogiri,you...I'd turn you to dust if you weren't a warp gate. (relaxes) We won't stand a chance against a dozens of pros...We're leaving.

Mineta:...? Leaving...? DId he just say they're leaving?? | Asui:I think so. | Mineta:W-we're saved,yes! | Asui:Yeah,but... (almost drowns Mineta)

Asui:I've got a bad feeling,Midoriya. | Midoriya:Me too,to do all this...and then just leave on a whim...

Shigaraki:But before that,let's leave a few dead kids. (dashes toward Asui) To wound the pride of the symbol of peace!

--Aeden--

Midoriya! Asui! No! Sho-ma Limiter off!

A burst of energy goes through me as I get Nomu off of me and Aizawa,who's bones are broken when he tried to save me,and grabbed the Hand in Face Villain's hand before he touches Asui.

Shigaraki:...You really are pretty cool,Aeden Seishi.

The Nomu grabs my leg and slams me back to the ground. 

Midoriya:Get off her!!

Again,in a blink of an eye,the Nomu went from standing above me to the Shigaraki,taking the blow of Midoriya's punch to protect Shigaraki.

Shigaraki:Quite a move you just pulled off,and with a "smash" too...You a fan of All Might? Well,whatever.

The Nomu grab Midoriya's arm as Shigaraki is going to to grab Asui and Mineta,while I slowly put my bones together with my quirk. Suddenly,the entrance exploded with the door flying off to the distance,revealing All Might.

All Might:Fear not...I...AM HERE!

Mineta:All Might!!

All Might:I had a bad feeling...so I cut my talk with the principal short and came right away,then I ran into Ida on the way. He told me the gist what's going on here,and it made my blood boil! You kids must've been so scared. Fear not. I AM HERE!! (tears his tie off)