𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 !

Depuis le début

Milliebobbybrown aw so sad
User_73 wow so enthusiastic😳🤣

Dyl4n aw bb 🥺
Violetgirl pls get me some gummy bears🥺
Dyl4n ofc 🥺

Jaedenwesley we can watch anime together 😆😔
Wyattoleff I wanna come too!!
Violetgirl ily guys 🥺❤️ me gustas tu
Dyl4n pls don't mind Vi, shes been going through a Spanish phase where she uses Spanish that she learned from her class
Wyattoleff that makes sm more sense now she said I was feo, what does that mean

Sadiesink_ we'll take good care of him!! Don't worry bb💗
Noahschnapp yuh don't worry vi😌👋🏻
Violetgirl ily guys 🥰✌🏻

I spent the day watching romance movies by myself. Christian came over for a bit but had to leave because of his schedule. I didn't know I would be this sad. Why was I even this sad? The last time Finn left, I wasn't this miserable, I thought to myself as I ate my sorrow away. I decided to text Finn because I had nothing better to do and it was probably like 9 PM in Georgia.

Today 6:28 PM

Purple<3
FINN I GOT INTO A CAR ACCIDENT!

Froggy<3
ARE YOU OK

Purple<3
Ha YOU JUST GOT PUNKD
I don't even drive lolz 😆

Froggy<3
Would've been better if u died

Purple<3
Ugh
RUDE!!

Froggy<3
I'm jk
U just got punkd 😌✌🏻

Purple<3
😳😒
Do you look like Mike Wheeler rn

Froggy<3
No 😆

Purple<3
Aw
I wanted to see how you looked like

Froggy<3
Watch stranger things

Purple<3
No! I wanna see season 4 mike wheeler😳

Froggy<3
😳

Purple<3
Imy

Froggy<3
I miss u 2 🥺❤️

Purple<3
I love you

Froggy<3
Omg you just used the L words

Purple<3
Omg stfuuuu

Froggy<3
Fineeee
I love you too

Purple<3
Gn 🥺❤️

Froggy<3
Gn!!❤️

I went back to watching the romance movies while eating my feelings away. I put 10 things I hate about you on my laptop and ate ramen noodles. I watched the movie so many times that it was getting boring, so I decided to play ROBLOX. (Why does it autocorrect to ROBLOX, why all caps. Y'all angry at them or sumn)

At about 5 am, I was on my phone watching the shithead video. I don't know how much brain cells I lost that night. My alarm rang and I didn't know why until it hit me, it was a Monday.

Mila slowly woke up and I was panicking. I didn't go to sleep thinking it was a Sunday today. We had to go to school. Fuck. I got up and got dressed for school.

I got into my first period class and ended up being fine. I drank a can of red bull in the morning so I was pretty great. During lunch, Dylan brought gummy bears like he promised.

"Why do we not have friends at this school?" I asked and Dylan cocked his head.

"Oh no, you don't have friends, I do." He said with a smile and I pushed his shoulder playfully. My phone started to buzz so I looked to see who it was. Finn was face timing me, good thing I was in lunch. I picked up and was greeted with a big smile.

"Hey!" Finn practically yelled through the screen. Everyone looked towards me, I quickly got my ear buds out and plugged them in.

"Oh my god! VIOLET!" I heard Noah scream from the back. I let out a small laugh and Dylan, who was next to me, waved at the camera. Finn's face scrunched up and his eyebrows rose up.

"Don't touch my girlfriend!" He said and I laughed. Dylan put his hands up as if he was surrendering and soon Finn's face softened and turned into a smile, "I'm joking... unless?"

"Oh my god, shut up. I will literally hang up right now." I said as I rolled my eyes. Finn talked about how boring it was, having to film everyday and how he would rather be here with me and all his friends. Which was sweet, but it's the job his chose.

Soon, the bell rung and I had to go to class. Finn hung up because he had to go shoot and stuff. I don't really know. School was boring, but went by quickly, surprisingly. Before I knew it, I was on the bus, on my way home.

The whole week was the same, I wake up, go to school, come home, do homework, and go to sleep. Everyone was busy so I couldn't hang out with them. Finn wasn't coming in another 2 months and Enya went on the Europe tour with Roy and was coming back next week, Dylan had SAT tutoring and his job, and Jack was filming a movie in New York.

I felt bored and lonely.

"UGHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed into my pillow as I kicked my legs.

"Jesus, what the fuck Vi" Mila said as she entered our room and sat on her bed. Then an idea popped into my head.

"Let's go out" I said.

"What?" She asked.

"Let's go out."

☀︎

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys

Schools great, jk HA GOTCHU

My world geo teacher sucks ass :-P

I got a 16/20 on my summary bc I didn't write 'careful' enough. Since when did my history teacher change his profession to an English teacher.

I wanna cry.

Bye!

Pls comment and VoTe!!!

1 vote = 1 gummy bear 🐻🍬

Word count: 1173