3

"Deckard... Why didn't you tell me?"
        He kept tight-lipped and settled on the bed with his back turned. She sighed and asked a question that would calm him.
        "Do you remember how we met?"
        Her topic caught him off guard, yet he nodded his head.
        "How worse can it get?"
        This time, he busted out laughing. He recalled the time when he met a fragile woman walking down the crosswalk. Suddenly, a speeding car came whooshing and swooshing down the road. He happened to be leaning on the wall on the phone when he tackled her back to the sidewalk and cradled her. You can imagine how magical that must've been.

~

       "sᴏ, ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴛᴀɢ-ᴛᴇᴀᴍ, ʜᴏʙʙs & sʜᴀᴡ. ғᴜɢɪᴛɪᴠᴇs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ."
       "Brixton..."
       Deckard was bound to a chair pertained to an electrical shocker along with Hobbs in front of him in the exact same circumstance.
       "We all know humanity will die without this advancement-"
       "Get to the point-"
       Zap, zap, zap.
       Excruciating pain kindled from the wiring through the two, the source of torture being the pushed button Brixton was holding.
       "Now, then. I have 2 options for you guys. One, become one of us. Two, don't. Simple."
       "Yeah, yeah, what's the catch, huh?
       " Your loved ones will pay for it if you decide on choice 2."
       Deckard's heart withered. The only person important to him was her. Only her and his sister.
       "So, what'll it be boys?"
       Deckard glanced up at Hobbs and questioned his answer.
       "I'll go with Mick Jagger."