Mehak: So what, I will hug you, you are my husband (saying that she pull him by his tie which made him to bend towards her, she plant him a kiss and smiled proudly.

Shaurya looked at her in awe as he hold her by her side and bring her to bangle stall to choose her bangles. He let her pick the accessories as she showed him one by one. Slowly when Mehak was busy he turned his head slowly to see around the busy bustling bazaar for anyone around there suspicious till his eyes caught something, a man with hoodie standing not very far watching Mehak. His eyes were fixed at the man with hoodie till he was interrupted by Mehak who is showing him the earrings she chose, he turn to see her and by the time he turned towards the hoodie guy, he was gone. He looked around but there were no sign of the hoodie guy. Meanwhile the guy with hoodie fumed in anger seeing the proximity of both Shaurya and Mehak. He left from there when Shaurya saw him. Both continued their shopping and Mehak insist him to try gol gappas and came back to their car. Shaurya left from there but his mind started to think about the hoodie guy, he stopped the car at a shop lot and asked Mehak to lock the door as he came down and went slightly away from there to call Mr Shukla.

Shaurya: Mr Shukla, I think the guy we are looking for he is in Delhi now. That is why the past few days there were no calls received as he is in Delhi. Today he followed Mehak at the bazaar. Do everything to follow this guy. I want him at any cost. (Saying that he hang up the call and walk back to the car and started to drive away from there)

They reached Khanna mansion and Awara came to get the things from the car. Just then Shaurya called him and blasted him for not accompanying Mehak instead returning home. Mehak came to stop him justifying that it was her idea to ask him to go home as she wants to do the rest of the shopping but he did insist to follow her. Shaurya asked him to go in as Mehak dragged him to the patio. He just followed her like a lost puppy.

Mehak: Why are you like this? What is the need to scold him like that, it was me who asked him to go home though he insist that he will buy the balance items and come home by auto. I asked him to go first and start with the preparations. Also without asking head or tail of the story you started to scold him for no reason, I am sure he is upset Shaurya.

Shaurya: Mehak, I am sorry I should have checked before I burst.

Mehak: You should say sorry to Awara not me. (Saying that she was about to leave him when he tugged her by wrist and she swiveled back to his front)

Shaurya: Where are you going?

Mehak: Arey, got lots of work to do so let me go in, you can come and join me if you want to help me. (Saying that Mehak pulled his nose gently letting out boisterous laughter)

Shaurya: Okay you go ahead first I will join you in short while.

Both walked inside as Shaurya went to his study room and Mehak went to look for Awara and apologized on behalf of Shaurya as its her fault for not letting him know the truth, he said it's okay as sir is usually like that but he is concern about her that's why he reacted her in that way. Back in the study room, Shaurya was fidgeting the paper weight as his thoughts wander about the hoodie guy. The mysterious caller from Mumbai and who could that be? Next day Shaurya decided to stay at home and do his work as the pooja preparation going on. He wants to stay close to Mehak. He was in his study room busy replying some emails as he received Mr Shukla's call.

Mr Shukla: Hi Mr Khanna, yes you are right, the mystery caller is in Delhi now. My team at Mumbai didn't find anything unusual there from the public phones there. In fact no suspicious person made call to your house the past few days.

Shaurya: If my hunch is right Mr Shukla, he is the same person who injured my wife at Jaipur. From the piece of informations I get when we joint back all, the nuisance calls only started after we left to Amsterdam. So he understand that we are away and he wants to know where we are. He tried to call my office but he still didn't get any information and he keep trying to call my house to get the details. The other day he called and Mehak answered the call and he knows that we are back. So he came down to Delhi. Please ask some of your guys to watch my house informally. Ask them to update immediately if they see anyone suspicious watching my house. In the meantime I will tighten the security of my house too.