My great-grandfather just nodded as he sipped his coffee. We talked a bit as we waited for my grandfather to return from his second showering. When he did, he groaned. "Now my bits are red and sore."

    His father shook his head. "Next time, don't scrub nearly as hard." Then his eyebrow went up. "So you didn't listen to me."

    My grandfather gave a snort. "To my defense, I was drifting off to sleep when she seized the opportunity to seduce me."

    Great-granddad burst out laughing. "That my son is her usual trick. I locked my door last night just to make sure she didn't try anything with me."

    He rose from his seat still chuckling to himself. "I suggest we prepare to leave while our little 'spy' stays and looks for proof for us."

    "Oh!" I hopped up and rushed over to my bag withdrawing the leather folder. "I might have what we're looking for in here."

    "What is it?"

    A shrug. "I don't know, but I was told the proof I needed was in here."

    My grandfather placed his hand over the folder before I could open it. "Then we'll read it on the way back. Just keep it with you for now and guard it." He looked to his father. "Should we let Bastian remain if we have this?"

    Great-grandfather nodded finishing off his coffee. "We need evidence that the Queen hired the hunter that is after Snow. Let him helps us make that connection."

~~~

    I sighed in delight as we started on our way home. The Angelic palace was no longer visible behind us. This was the time I had been hoping for so I can open the folder and start reading through it to find the answer I wanted.

    It took time. A lot of time. Nearly the whole trip home to read through all that was handed to me. But when my eyes read what I was really looking for, my breathe caught. No wonder the Queen wanted Snow dead.

    The Queen could only maintain her power if there were no blood member of the royal family. Since Snow was the last of the royal blood line, she had claim to the throne once she turned eighteen. The Queen could only maintain the throne till then unless Snow dies.

    Quickly I flipped to one of the sections in the beginning. My head nodding as I read again. If it was discovered that the Queen specifically ordered the death of the heir to the throne, she would be charged with treason and would be subject to the will of the people.

    That's why great-grandfather had left Bastian there. To find the concrete evidence of the Queen's treachery again Snow. To help dethrone her for good and have the Angelic people decide her fate. After what I was told about the Queen, the people had every right to seek vengeance on her.

    I looked up as we pulled over to the side of the road. My driver looked back to me. "Sorry your majesty, but it seems the lead car blew a tire."

    "It's alright. I'm getting out and taking a walk."

    He nodded. "I'll inform one of the guards to join you."

    Out of the car, I stretched and felt some relief after being in the car for so long. I could see that everyone was getting out too. One guard coming over to me and bowing to tell me he was ready.

    I smiled as I turned and went to the car behind mine where I saw my grandfather and great-grandfather talking with each other. "I'm going for a bit of a walk to clear my head from all the reading."

    My grandfather chuckled. "Don't wander too far."

    I waved to them bye as I started walking into the forest. The guard walking nearly silently behind me as not to bother me. The beauty and life of the woods around me helped me feel as if things were coming together so Snow and I could be together again soon.

    The trees parted and I found myself looking at a log cabin slash large hut that seemed to be hidden away among the trees. Several trees actually was supporting the home and was integrated with it. I smiled at it because this must be some large family's loved home.

    As I turned to leave, a laugh stopped me dead in my movement. My heart singing as I closed my eyes to savor it. A sound I had thought I might not hear for a while yet. But obviously fate wanted to a stolen moment with my soul's desire.

    "No no! It's getting away!" My head turned as her laugh rang out. I smiled seeing her run out of the house chasing a wild chicken who was frantic to get away. The chicken dashed from side to side trying to get away from her, but she was determined to catch the poor creature.

    I lurched forward for a step as she fell forward. A man came out of the house a moment later. "You okay little sis?"

    She nodded giggling as she motioned to the chicken that rushing away. "Don't worry about me, get it or we won't have dinner tonight besides the sides." He laughed taking off after he fowl.

    My smile spread as she laid down still laughing breathlessly. Her arms spread wide to either side of her. She was so full of life now. My heart soaring seeing her like this and knowing she was going to continue this way if I had anything to say about it.

    Slowly she sat up and then opened her eyes. He breathe caught seeing me and I smiled more if it was all possible. I moved slowly toward her and she rose up. We were drawn together and I felt it right in my soul.

    At her, I wrapped my arms around her and her arms wrapped around me. If anything was heaven, this was it. To hold her even for this moment even if we must separate to finish my task at hand. Help her regain what is meant to be hers.

    She pulled back and cupped my cheek looking into my eyes. Mine however got distracted by her hair. My fingers touching the nearly white blonde hair that I knew was her natural hair color.

    Another giggle as she blushed. "I didn't want to be black anymore."

    "I think you look perfect this way."

    Her blushed deepened. "Thank you."

    I chuckled then sighed. "I wish I could stay." My hand stroked her hair. "But this was unexpected because one of the vehicles broke down. I was just taking a walk when I found this place."

    "And the chicken had to go berserk so I came outside." She smiled as she tilted her face to the sun. "I usually stay inside."

    "So you're safe." I turned to the sound of the guy and saw that he had the chicken.

    "Jon, I'd like for you to meet Miron. He's one of the seven that have taken me in and help protect me." She smiled at him. "He's one of my big brothers."

    Miron shrugged. "Hey, keeps me from having to join the guys in trading."

~