He finally found her,tossing her over his shoulder,and ran to the bedroom,threw her on the bed,and flopped on her again.

Lena:Okay,seriously though,I have to pee,get off!

Zach:I'll be back downstairs watching Netflix,don't take too long baby.

Lena:I won't.

Lena watched Zach walk out of the room,and back down the stairs.As she went in the bathroom,turnt the light on,and started using the bathroom,her eyes focused on the faint red streak running from the middle of the shower to the drain which confused her miserably.

She finished up,washed her hands,and knelt by the shower floor,taking a finger and swiping the red substance to make sure it was blood,and once it was clear it was blood,Lena was pissed.She dumped the trash bin on the floor,finding her razor blade in the bottom,she also had found the new wrap she had bought was open under the sink,and the cream was on the counter not where it had previously been.

She cleaned up the mess she made,washed the blood out of the shower,and re washed her hands.She had the light off and her ass downstairs in seconds,next to Zach.She ripped the sleeves up from his arms,upset and furious at what she saw,the wrap,tied around Zach's arms,blood starting to seep through.She stood up,went upstairs,told Gabbie where she was going,and left,without saying anything to Zach.

She got no words out,not even yelling,how could she anyway.Gabbie wasn't going to let Lena be alone seeing that she was upset,so she went with her friend,ignoring Zach as she had saw Lena was doing the same.

-----------------

The girls ended up at Jonah's after picking up Jack,considering the boys were both like brothers to her.Lena was laying in Jonah's arms while Gabbie occupied Jack's,the four watched Netflix until Jonah had spoken up because he had yet to find out the reason they were there.

Jonah:Lena,did something happen with Zach again?

Lena:Yeah,I'm sorry,I can leave if you want.

Jonah:No,you know I wouldn't make you leave when you're like this.Now what happened?

Lena:Zach started cutting again,and didn't tell me.I found my razor apart and thrown away then there was still blood from where he was in the shower this morning.

Gabbie:He cut again?

Lena:Yeah,with not taking his medication for awhile,it's hard to get him back on it,and so he goes back to his old habits.You guys don't have to worry though,Corbyn and I will talk to him.

Also if you're wondering where the blonde had disappeared to,well he and Christina were staying at her apartment since he's been out,but he made sure to let Lena know he'd be home today.

Jonah:Well,try slowly easing him into taking the medicine again,don't rush him.

Jack:Yeah,I might not enjoy him that much,but don't hurry him,we'll help if you need.

Lena:That'd be great guys,thank you.Gabs,you wanna head home now,I just needed a few hours away from him.

Gabbie:Yeah,you ready Jack?

Jack:Yep.

Jonah:Bye guys.

Lena:Bye Jo.

Gabbie:Bye.

Jack:Bye man.

They all hugged him,and went out to the car.Dropping Jack off then going to pick Corbyn up since it'd be easier for Christina.

-----------------

The three got home around 30 minutes later,and Zach was sure enough still in the same spot Lena had left him,but sleeping this time.He'd taken the sweatshirt off due to how hot he had got,and the blanket kept on the back of the couch was now covering his waist,down.Gabbie and Corbyn went up to their rooms to change into something more comfortable,and Zach woke up from the door closing.

Zach:Lena,baby?Is that you-I am so sorry.I'll start taking the medicine again,I don't care if it makes me tired.

Lena:Zach just stop right there.Yes I want you to start taking the medication again,and you will,or I'll have no other choice but to send you back.

Zach:I will baby,I promise.

Corbyn:We're serious Zach.

Gabbie:Yeah,we really don't wanna have to send you back.You're family now Zach.

Zach:And I promise,really,I'll take my medication from now on.

Lena:Alright,now that that is solved.Anybody want cookies?

Gabbie:I'll help!

Zach:I'll order pizza.

Corbyn:I'll get movies and blankets.

-----------------

The cookies were baked,the pizza was here,and the couch was set up for movies with blankets everywhere.Gabbie was beside Lena,Zach by Corbyn and they were all watching X-Men/Apocalypse.

-----------------

Half the pizza was divoured,most of the cookies were gone,and everyone was tired out from the crappy day that went on.Gabbie was half a sleep on Lena's shoulder,and Corbyn was sleeping with his head in Zach's lap.The couple being the only ones awake,decided to go to sleep to,so they finished the movie,switched Netflix on for Gabbie and Corbyn,made sure the two were comfortable,and went upstairs to get ready for bed.

Lena unwrapped the bandages from Zach's wrists,examining how bad the cuts were,she disinfected them,lathered them with the cream,and re wrapped them once again.Zach changed while Lena did her night routine,and pulled her hair up quickly then she changed,and the two were in bed,and asleep in the next ten minutes,sleeping off all the crap they dealt with today.

Wc-1540