Laundry Day 🍋

"Goddamnit" I say to myself searching through my dresser. I forgot to do laundry, again. Now I'm out of underwear. I can't walk around going commando. What am I going to do? I go to put dirty laundry in the washer when I walked past Jotaro dresser. I smirk to myself. I mean, where is the harm in wear my husband's underwear? I open the drawer and grab a purple pair of box briefs. I walk into the bathroom and get dressed for the day.

I walk out of our shared room with a basket of laundry, heading for the laundry room. I load the washer and walk out to the kitchen to start preparing dinner before JoJo gets home. I cut vegetables and chicken, getting ready to make his favorite meal. As I'm cooking, I hear the back door open and close shut. Jotaro walks in the kitchen, tired of work. I walk over and kiss him on the cheek. He groans his usual catch phrase. I roll my eyes and smile at him, knowing full well he loved it.

Jotaro goes to take a quick a shower before dinner. I prepare plates and pour glasses of water and set them on the table. I patiently wait for Jotaro. We down to dinner and enjoy each other's company. We have a deep conversation about his day a work and the animals he saved. Without paying much attention, I drop a piece of chicken covered in sauce on my only clean pair of pants. Damn it. I sigh and go to take off my pants and throw him in the next load of laundry.

I walk back out to the kitchen and finish my dinner. We clean off the table and start doing dishes. Jotaro stopped what he was doing and looked me up and down. I swallow a lump in my throat. Maybe he didn't take notice?

"What are you wearing?" Jotaro asked. Crap. He noticed.

"Uh, funny story. I forgot to do laundry the other day and I ran out of underwear, so I grabbed a pair of yours." I scratch the back of neck and turn back to the dishes. Jotaro puts the dish towel down and turns me around.

"What have I told you about taking my clothes?"

"Uh..Not too unless it's an emergency?" Jotaro shook his head.

"No. Never take my clothes." He scolds me and growls.

"Well, what did you expect me to do? Not wear any underwear? I just dropped my dinner on my pants. I'd be walking around completely naked from the waist down!" Jotaro looked me once over again, he smirks.

"Well maybe that would be a good idea.." Jotaro grabs my wrist and pulls me into a deep kiss. I melt into it. He's rough. We part away from each other. Jotaro picks me up and carries me to our room. He closes the door with his foot and places me on the bed. He removes his coat and hat. He comes back and starts the kiss over again. His hand travels down to my-his- underwear. Jotaro plays with the hem on the bottom.

"You know, these look really really good on you, Y/N. Maybe I should let you wear my clothes more often." I blush at his words. He begins to rub tiny circle around my clit. Small moans escape me. I tug on his shirt, begging for him.

"Tch. I don't know if I should please you, Y/N. You did take my stuff. Even if you asked, I wouldn't have been so mad about it." Jotaro removes his hand from my clit. I whine in protest.

"Don't whine. Being bratty will just make it worse. I don't like the way you think you can just take other's people stuff without asking. I think you deserve some punishment." Jotaro gives me a grim look and removes the underwear. His fingers trace my folds and penetrates my entranced. He moves fast, making me squirm and moan. Jotaro pulls his fingers back a bit and leans down to whisper in my ear.

"Don't make a sound. Only cum when I say so. Got it?"

I nod and try to keep my moans inside. A strong knot forms in my stomach. I try to think about literally anything else before I explode and make Jotaro upset. Luckily, Jotaro removes his fingers, but licks them, making eye contact with me. He takes off the remainder of his clothes and places himself between my legs. His hands travel up my shirt and rips it off. I try not to squeak as he does this. His plump lips found their way to my neck. He nibbles and sucks a sore spot, very visible to anyone who looks.

Jotaro's hands grab my breast and massages them roughly. I clamp my hand over my mouth, trapping any sounds inside. JoJo takes an erect nipple into his mouth. His moist mouth feels like heaven after being so cold out in the open. I wrap my other hand in his dark locks. His singular curl tickles my bare breast. Jotaro begins to grind against me. His dick teasing my ever glistening core. A small peep leaves my mouth. My eyes widen as Jotaro looks up at me.

"Tch tch. Someone doesn't listen." Jotaro gets up and flips my whole body over, so now my face is in the pillow and my ass is up in the air. Jotaro takes my arms and ties them together behind my back with one of his belts. He takes his knee and parts my legs even further. Jotaro pumps himself a few times and positions his dick to glide into me. Except it was a glide, it was a hard thrust. My body wasn't ready, despite how wet I am.

Jotaro places his hands on my hips and pounds into me. The bed squeaks and the headboard knocks against the wall. Jotaro doesn't give me any time to adjust. Eventually the feeling fades into pleasure and I'm back to holding my moans. He pulls my head up by my hair and shoves his tongue down my throat. He lets go of my mouth with a loud 'pop'. But, Jotaro keeps my hair in his hand. He pounds quicker and quicker by the minute. Sloppy wet sounds fill the room along with Jotaro's moans and groans. He becomes unstable and his thrusts become sloppy. His grip on my hips get tighter and cums inside of me. I muffle my moans, not wanting to get anymore punishment. Jotaro rides his high inside of me.

Jotaro pulls out and I fall onto the bed. My breathing is heavy. He pushes his sweaty hair back and kneels down besides the bed, looking me suffer.

"Learn your lesson?" I nod my head, unable to speak. Jotaro grabs hold of my hair again and pulls closer to him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear an answer. Did you learn your lesson?" Jotaro asks again. He tugs harder on my hair.

"Yes Sir." Jotaro smirks and kisses my lips.

"Good Girl." He unties the belt holding my arms behind me. When I go to sit up, Jotaro stops me. I give him a confused look. Without saying a word, Jotaro goes back to the end of the bed and starts to eat me out from behind. His tongue slides up and down my pussy. He sucks on my clit. He grabs my thighs and shove my pussy into his face. The moans I've been holding in finally get to leave. The more I moan Jotaro's name, the harder his licks. I grind against his face and scream a line of profanities as I cum on his mouth. My legs start to shake and I fall on the bed again.

Jotaro smiles at his proud work on me. He wraps me in his coat and lays down with me. I rest my head on his chest. He slowly plays with my hair and whispers how good of a girl I was for him. Jotaro kisses my head and hum me to sleep. I guess you can I learn my lesson about taking his clothes without asking. But, I'll definitely keep in mind what my punishment is for it.