Rare Soulmates [Felix x Aya]

I.

The world is mysterious. Since the beginning of humanity there were a few chosen ones who were different: they bear an indicator, a name of the person who is destined to be with them, either as lovers or as best friends.

Even now in 2019 not everyone has an indicator and those who have one keep it a secret. I hide mine as well. That moment when the name appeared on my left arm, I knew I have to meet them. And I will fight until the day I meet them. I hope they will hold me and tell me that I did a great job. I will not give up before that day comes. I will not be deceived before that day is here. I will not lose hope.

His existence alone is proof that there is a place filled with happiness and peace for me in this world. I really want to find that place. I can only imagine what it is like. I can only dream about holding my soulmate.

II.

After six weeks of summer vacation it is finally here. The last year of high school. The final year and also the first year without my senior Bang Chan since he graduated before summer vacation with Kim Woojin, the senior of Lee Minho, a classmate and dear friend of me. Our little group is completed by Seo Changbin, who is Minho's junior. I do not have a junior yet, but I am sure that will change soon.

Right now, I am sitting in the classroom waiting for Minho. It is early in the morning and school does not start for two more hours but Minho and I always arrive earlier than the other students. We both just love the silence that fills the classroom, only being occasionally broken by our laughter as we silently chat. In these early hours we talk about everything and nothing. We mostly talk about homework or the latest book we read. Sometimes Minho has a new story about his cats: Sooni, Dongi and Dori. They are his babies, they are absolutely adorable, and he hopes that his soulmate - Han Jisung - will think so too.

My hand reaches for my left arm automatically. I know the name that stand on it, I had many opportunities to just stare at the letters and to imagine what kind of person my soulmate is. Chan thinks he is special, he has not told me what he means, while Minho thinks he is going to be weird. Woojin thinks he is a serious person and Changbin thinks he will turn out to be a jokester. Personally, I do not care what he is or what he looks like. I only ask for one thing: acceptance. I want him to accept me for who I really am and not just for my family. If I could choose though, then I would like to have a hard-working person and-

A knock pulls me from my thoughts and I look at the source of it. In the door stands a boy I have never seen before, I would remember such a red hoodie. His blonde hair falls slightly in his face as he looks at me: "Hello, how may I help you?", I ask him. "I am seeking the principal's office.", his deep voice echoes through the room. My eyes widen at the sound and I feel like my heart is about to burst. I shake my head to make the thoughts go away, then I smile at him. "I can help you. It is actually not that far from here.", I offer him but he is the one to shake his head now. "No, it is alright. I am sure I can find it myself." Oh.

Disappointing but nothing new. People never want to have something to do with me when they do not know my name. Just as I am about to answer him Minho appears behind him. "I can show you. I actually need to drop something there.", he explains to the boy who just nods. "Thanks man." Minho freezes and looks shocked. "Holy, your voice is deep." The boy chuckles and my legs feel weak. His laugh sounds so majestic and rich that it turns my legs into jelly. "I get that a lot."

It takes Minho a few seconds to overcome the shock. He quickly drops his bag on my desk and says: "My dear, I need you to look after my bag while I bring my letter and this young man to Mr Winchester." I nod at him and smile. "Try not to get lost.", I tease him. He turns bright red from the mention of the accidents alone. "Not a word from you.", he whispers.