Chapter 7

Louis’ POV

When we got to the hotel room it was eerily quiet. I didn’t hear Lottie or any of the boys for that matter; Harry has been texting someone all the way home too. He hasn’t put the phone down.

“Harry who have you been texting nonstop?”

“Oh Lottie, she asked me to text her when we were on the way back”

“Okay, we’ll have fun tonight.” I said this trying to be friendly and all. I slid the room key in and opened the door to the empty lounge room. I turned to go pack as Lottie told me to; as I turned someone attacked me by jumping on my back.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”

“BOO BEAR I MISSED YOU” Holy shit Eleanor was here. I quickly pulled her down and I had to kiss her right then and there. I didn’t care that Harry and Lottie were there. I haven’t seen my girlfriend in a long time.  

“I missed you so much babe”

“I missed you more”

“Okay so Lottie-“I couldn’t even say anything because her and Harry were in the middle of eating each other’s faces off.

“Lou are you just gonna stand there and let Harry do that” Eleanor asked as she nudged me.

“Yup they are together and that’s what couples do” Her eyes widened after I said that.

“LOTTIE YOU DIDN’T TELL ME YOU AND HARY WERE TOGETHER!”

“Sorry El”

“It’s okay we will talk later, Come on Boo Bear I’m hungry”

And with that I took my bag and we were off for the night. Hope everything goes well for Haz tonight.

Lottie’s POV

Finally Lou was gone and it was just me and Harry. I guess we should talk or do something because it’s kind of awkward right now.

“So what should we do tonight?”

“Each other. Oh umm I don’t know you hungry”

“Yeah I guess room service?”

“Yup, I’ll go get the menu”

“Okay”

Harry went to get the menu and I ran my eyes over his firm bum. He really does look like a sex god. Oh my gosh my boyfriend is a sex god. Damn I can’t wait to see what’s hiding under all that. Wait I need to snap back to reality and stop mentally undressing harry. It’s just he looks so hot in his jeans and white V-neck. Oh he’s coming back.

“Here’s the menu”

“Okay Ummm” I looked at the menu “I want the pizza”

“Okay, you’re really easy to please you know that”

“Yeah lol”

“So Lou took me out to get condoms”

“Oh really”

“Yup! It was kinda awkward, because he told me to pick the best brand”

“Oh really”

“Yeah but on the Brightside we will be safe tonight”

“Yeah, you’re okay and still want to right?”

“Of course”

“Okay and the food should be here soon.”

“Oh okay well all I really need is you”

Haz stepped closer until there was no space between us, our lips were centimeters apart. I couldn’t help myself; I closed the gap and smashed my lips against his. This was like no other kiss because it was full of lust of want. He wanted me and I wanted him. We were interrupted just as the kiss was started to get heated. The food. Harry got it and we ate right away.

“So umm I’m going to get changed”

“Okay hurry back”

“Meet me in the room in 10 minutes”

“Okay love”

Okay whew time to go. I ran to the bathroom to get changed. I had asked Dani what lingerie to wear. She told me to wear my red lacey bra and undies. I was in the bathroom and calmed myself down. I took a deep breath and decided just to get ready. I slipped off my jeans and shirt so that I was in my bra and undies. I slipped them off and pulled on my red lacey bra and the red lacey thong and looked at myself in the mirror. Okay I got to be bold and let my self-esteem raise. Harry already likes me so of course he isn’t going to make me feel bad. Okay I’m ready it’s been ten minutes already. I open the door a little to see Harry lying on the bed. Perfect, I open the door slowly so it doesn’t make a sound.

“Harry?”

“Yea o-“His draw dropped.

“Do you like?” I asked as I turned in a circle slowly so he could get a good view.

“Mhmm it’s perfect just like you”

“Good” and giggles. I walk over to him and straddle him so the I can bend down and kiss him. He started leaning up to kiss me so I leaned down a little more and bit his bottom lip. Not that hard but just enough for Harry. He licked my bottom lip and I opened my lips so he had access. His tongue met mine and it felt so normal to be like this. Harry rolled us so that he was on top now. He pulled back for a minute.

“You’re sure about this?”

“More than anything else”