"By whom?" Tony asked, only to be taken aback as two darts were suddenly whizzing past just centimetres from his face, before hitting the dartboard. Tony's eyes found Clint's, causing the archer to shrug with a smile.

"Parties Unknown." Fury answered simply. Olive found that it was very hard to read the man's emotions. He was stone cold, and his head was always held up high.

"Do we have an ally?" Natasha questioned, her eyes falling to Fury.

"Ultrons got an enemy. That's not the same thing. Still, I'd pay folding money to know who it is."

"I might need to visit Oslo. Find our Unknown." Tony announced, glancing at Fury momentarily.

"Well, this is good times, boss. But I was kind of hoping when I saw you, you'd have more than that." Natasha admitted.

"I do." Fury replied, his eyes scanning the people around the room. "I have you." Olive tilted her head, intrigued. "Back in the day, I had eyes everywhere, ears everywhere else. You kids had all the tech you could dream up. Here we all are, back on Earth, with nothing but our wit and our will to save the world." He paused. "And Olive."

Olive raised her brows in surprise, suddenly feeling uncomfortable with all the eyes on her. She brought her gaze back down to the glowing unicorn pen as she listened to him speak. "This has nothing to do with power, just the other Maximoffs." Olive struggled to not react to what he was saying, "if you can convince them to stop, we might have a better chance at stopping Ultron." Deep down, she knew he was right. Of course he was right. She just didn't want to admit it, so she kept silent.

"Whether or not Ultron admits it, his mission is global destruction. All this, lead in a grave. So stand. Outwit the platinum bastard." He continued, taking a seat at the table.

Natasha smirked, "Steve doesn't like that kind of talk."

Steve looked over to the redhead in amusement, "you know what, Romanoff?"

"So what does he want?" Fury continued.

"To become better. Better than us. He keeps building bodies."

"Person bodies." Tony added, "the human form is inefficient." Bruce slowly began making his way over to the drawing that Lila had given to Natasha. His brows were furrowed as he stared down at it, causing Olive to frown. "Biologically speaking, we're outmoded. But he keeps coming back to us." The billionaire finished.

"When you two programmed him to protect the human race, you amazingly failed." Natasha hummed, raising an accusing brow at the two scientists in the room.

"They don't need to be protected." Bruce finally spoke up after giving some thought into the drawing. "They need to evolve. Ultrons going to evolve." He realized.

"How?" Fury asked, turning to face him.

"Has anyone been in contact with Helen Cho?"

"All right," Steve called out up. "I'll take Natasha, Clint and Olive. We have a mission." Steve nodded to each of us. "Suit up." He then left the room to do just that, suit up.

Olive stood still for a moment as the others went to suit up. It's not like she had to, anyway. She didn't have a suit to begin with. Regardless, she still stood there, deep in thought.

She didn't like how Fury was counting on her as if she was the only chance they had. Surely he could put a little more faith into the Avengers, and not some broken girl who's just gotten out of Hydra's grasp only to go back to a fight that was just as bad, if not worse.

She felt like she was being used. They were her family, the only family she had left, and Fury wanted her to waltz up to them as ask for forgiveness for her leaving them behind, even after everything they've done to her? It was far more complicated than he could ever care to see.

But, apparently, she had to help. So, she stuffed the unicorn pen into her back pocket where it would be secure, and made her way to the front door.

-----
lizzie speaks...

i just fell down the fucking stairs omg
why am i so clumsy?