“ Y/N?” You froze recognising the voice immediately, it was Jack. You whipped the tears from your eyes and blinked a few times before closing the door turning to look at him. His eyes widened as his gaze drifted to the now deep purple bruise on your cheek bone, his mouth opened like he was going to say something but nothing came out.
“ I’m ok Jack.” You said trying to force a smile glancing over his shoulder seeing Sam and some other guy dressed in a suit and trench coat, that must be Castiel. Jack just kept staring at you his eyebrows furrowed together, eventually he managed to get what ever he was thinking out, “ Your leaving?” He asked clearly hurt looking at Dean who was now stood next to Sam and then back to you, “ Where?” You shrugged frowning a little, “ I don’t know yet.” You sighed looking down at you feet. Jack turned to Sam and Dean, “ She can stay in the bunker with us right?” He asked before looking back at you. Sam and Dean exchanged troubled glances before Sam spoke sighing a little, “ I don’t know if that would be a good idea the bunkers pretty full at the moment.” Jack frowned even more looking over at Castiel holding he’d say something but he just shrugged. Dean pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed deeply.

“ I don’t know maybe we could make room,” He said looking at Sam who shot him a surprise look but didn’t object to it. “ It’s about a two day drive,” He added looking you over, “ Did you sleep at all last night?” He asked raising an eyebrow, you paused for a bit before shaking your head. “ Your in no state to drive then,” He said crossing his arms, before you could reply Sam spoke up, “ I'll drive your truck, you try and get some rest.” You nodded and headed round to the passenger side but before you could get in Jack called out to you, “ Hey can I come as well?” He asked looking up at you with puppy dog eyes. You couldn’t help but smile nodding and stepping out of the way of the door, “ Of course.” The front seat was just long one with no seatbelts much like the impala, the truck was the only one you could afford and it was pretty old and crappy. He climbed in sitting in the middle with Sam on your side and you on the other. The engine spluttered to life as Sam turned the key in the ignition, the truck dragged it’s self along the road as you all drove out of town. Looking in the door mirror you watched your home of 3 years disappearing into the horizon.

Sam’s pov:

Hours had passed and since you’d left and the weather had turned to shit rain hitting down hard on your truck the radio was just static noises and you were driving on a pretty remote road through some dense forest. He kept looking over at you, your head was pressed against the window as you watched the rain trickle down the window and the trees flying by. You face had no expression but your eyes were still red and puffy from crying, your eyes kept fluttering shut as you drifted in and out of consciousness. He frowned a bit, you didn’t deserve what happened to you he thought knowing that you wouldn’t be able to have a normal life anymore.

Eventually, you fell into a deep, well needed sleep your lips parting slightly strands of hair falling in front of your face. Sam smiled a little before training his eyes back on the road the impalas lights barely visible. Getting bored of the constant sound of rain hitting the roof Sam looked a round or a CD, anything that could drain out the noise. Opening your glove box a picture falling out landing face down in the foot well, leaning down carefully and picking it up flipping it over. He studied the picture seeing it was you looking significantly younger with a lady on your right and a man on your left. These must be her parents he thought, but the more he looked at the picture the more he began to reconsie the two older people. The women had bright blonde hair hanging on her shoulders and piercing blue eyes. The man had light blonde hair styled up and slight stubble on his very strong jaw line and deep green eyes. Yes he thought, I know them. There hunters. He glanced over at you again confused, how did you not know anything? He slipped the photo into his jacket pocket and closed the glove box completely forgetting about looking for a CD. Turning a sharp corner your body flopped over so you were now leaning against Jack your head resting on his shoulder, Jack looked down immediately turning red and looking over at Sam. He looked over at Jack blushing face and chuckled a bit.

“ You feeling ok buddy your a bit red.” Jack nodded and looked over at your head resting on his shoulder smiling a little, leaning his head back in the chair he looked out the window and thought for a bit.
“ Sam can I ask you something?” Jack asked looking over at him. He paused for a bit and nodded keeping his eyes on the road, “ sure.” Jack paused for a bit taking a deep breath, “ How do you know if you like someone?” He asked in a slightly quieter voice than normal. Sam turn to Jack a bit confused but then smiled.
“ Is this about Y/N?” He asked smiling, Jack stayed silent keeping his eyes ahead of him. Sam chuckled a bit, “ Well it’s hard to describe, you get butterflies in your stomach and really enjoy being around them. It’s hard to explain but I think you’d know.”

“ You get butterflies in your stomach!” Jack asked a little panicked Sam laughed louder but not enough to wake you up, “ No it’s the feeling you get when your nervous.” Jack hummed and nodded looking back down at you sleeping peacefully, he closed his eyes resting his head softly on top of yours trying to fall asleep too. Sam looked over looking at the two of you a large smile spreading across his face seeing how peaceful you both looked, maybe taking you in would be a good thing after all. He hadn’t seen Jack this relaxed or peaceful in a while especially since everyone was back from apocalypse world.

Your pov:

The sound of rain softly hitting the car and the humming of the engine slowly came back as you began to regain consciousness, your eyes fluttered open seeing that you didn’t have the same view as when you’d fallen asleep. You were now looking out the front window your vision tilted slightly to the left. The more awake you came you realized you were leaning on something and something was resting on your head. You looked around noticing it was Jack, you were leaning in Jack! Your heart began to race and your face got very red. The weight on your head shifted as Jack lifted his head, “ Your awake.” He said some what excitedly, you sat up straight looking over at him smiling a little then over at Sam who glanced at you slightly before looking back at the road.

“ Afternoon.” He chuckled taking a quick glance at a road sign as he drove by, “ you wanna stop for a bit there’s a gas station in a few miles.” Sam offered, you nodded quickly, “ Yeah that would be great I’m starving.” You smiled reaching into your pocket for phone seeing it was 3pm. Damn how long were you out!